Adidas NMD thread

Finally got in and and kept getting an error when u click ad to cart. Just kept hitting it quick and it added

the solar yellows are ugly IMO .. need to get rid of the white box and trail sole

Everything's ugly when there's no resell value to it. I've learned that's how majority of "sneaker heads" dictate their purchase now a days. It looks good when it's limited LOL. I think the Yellow is the best of the pack. I actually liked these Solar/Afro Pack better than the Holi Pack to be honest. Only thing that stops me from coppin the others is the $250 price tag is hefty. I may be cool with just the Yellow although I haven't seen them in person yet, but will so today.

Damn..added to cart..submitted all my info...then kicked me out? This is so dumb...I just wanted the corals for retail ugh

whats the point of revamping the splash page if its going to the same crap system. I'm sitting on 1 tab for 1 shoe and Adidas has the auto-refresh splash system. So I just let it do its thing and EVERY TIME it bans me for "refreshing too much"
banned.jpg

giphy.gif

whats the point of revamping the splash page if its going to the same crap system. I'm sitting on 1 tab for 1 shoe and Adidas has the auto-refresh splash system. So I just let it do its thing and EVERY TIME it bans me for "refreshing too much"

lol.. i open like 4 tabs (2 incognito and 2 regular) on 2 different browsers (safari and chrome). Incognito always gets through for me.

Adidas should have implemented their new access system or w/e. Also need to fix the app because this **** is always crashing on hype releases.. when the shoe is not even on the app..lol

Lesson learned for next time. Don't use the same browser even if it's for different pairs. That dumb splash page came up. I eventually opened another browser and was able to cop the coral pink. Probably why still sizes left because people probably using the same browser for different shoes.

theres another set of Pharrells thats coming out soon right? like 4 additional color ways

I don't care for NMD's but I did take a shot at those black Holi's...

I have only gotten past a splash page one time on any of these stupid *** releases....and the ability to buy these products is going to influence our accessibility to future releases.

**** all the way off adidas...I may just be done with this dumb****.

Back
Top Bottom