Adidas NMD thread

Just ordered.... usually only small
Sizes left but a 12 and 13 uk size popped up

336EEA7A-CF69-4F1F-882F-173DE529803D.png

Won the CNY Solar Glide Hu's at SNS. I'm sure getting these will be nbd on ADC, but winning at SNS will save me a few bucks.

I'm happy. Need to continue collecting all the SG Hu's. Totally underrated.

Hello everyone. Im looking to purchase one of my grails (to me anyway) lol the Pharrell Human race scarlet NMD. How much would you say an 8 would go for now?

Has anyone had any issues with ordering off of stock X vs GoAt for pharrell NMDs? Im about to order the red joints and the price difference is significant between the sites. I wonder why? Just dont want to get stuck with an issue where my box looks like a dog bit it and shoes tried on.

Has anyone had any issues with ordering off of stock X vs GoAt for pharrell NMDs? Im about to order the red joints and the price difference is significant between the sites. I wonder why? Just dont want to get stuck with an issue where my box looks like a dog bit it and shoes tried on.
I actually bought my red Pharrell NMDs from GOAT and everything was perfect. I’ve purchased several times from both. I’ve never had a problem with GOAT but have had a few issues with StockX. Some with sellers not shipping my pair, twice I had a shoe fail aunthentication once it reached their warehouse. I also had to send back a pair of Kobe Beethoven’s that had really bad stain on the toe box. However.... I’ve also ordered way more on StockX since prices on the shoe I’m buying are usually way lower on there. I think it’s because StockX allows international sellers which makes prices more competitive compared to GOAT which only allows U.S sellers.

Just to add on to what lg88lg lg88lg was saying, it's much harder to get approved to sell on GOAT. On StockX, pretty much anyone can list a pair, so there's much more competition.

Just bought some prime knit r1s off adc for an everyday beater

$65, can’t beat that I guess lol
Damn, should've bought that. I've just been beating my AMM NMDs and I feel bad about it. Used to keep it in pristine condition, but I've been using it as my restaurant work shoes lately.

Back
Top Bottom