Adidas NMD thread

Alright so I'm way behind on these human mades and my first pair was the black/gum from the recent drop.

I thought going TTS would be good but I just tried them on and I feel like the width is too narrow? Length is great with even a little space but I feel like the tiny cage on the inside is too tight and my feet are pushing against it a lot. DO these stretch out more or does that mean my feet are too wide? :[

Alright so I'm way behind on these human mades and my first pair was the black/gum from the recent drop.

I thought going TTS would be good but I just tried them on and I feel like the width is too narrow? Length is great with even a little space but I feel like the tiny cage on the inside is too tight and my feet are pushing against it a lot. DO these stretch out more or does that mean my feet are too wide? :[

I never go tts with hu nmds always atleast.5 up. They are very narrow

I thought this sole or the previous ridged one was the heaviest and the first one was the lightest and most comfortable? Or is it strictly a looks issues bcuz I think the 2nd ridged sole looks the best

First one was the R1 NMD outsole, I believe. Second one was the ridged sole you mentioned. The new one is a bizarre trail sole.

I think most would agree that the 2nd was the best, although it is the heaviest of the three.

5A4C5E9D-0523-46F9-B2AD-5B0B925B7C14.jpeg
These are tough, I’m surprised they were so easy to get and not flipping.

From the first collection I sized down half size and fit perfect.

First one was the R1 NMD outsole, I believe. Second one was the ridged sole you mentioned. The new one is a bizarre trail sole.

I think most would agree that the 2nd was the best, although it is the heaviest of the three.

didn't even realize they've been through three soles...which pairs have the second? i thought they switched to the trail sole after the original colors dropped.

Wife got her Human Made's today in the mail from StockX that I got her. She loves them. Surprised her with them since she had gotten me BBC ones I had wanted earlier this year when they restocked. She really likes the sole on this pair compared to the Holi Pack pair she has.

the star wars pack as a whole was a bit of a letdown for me.

really i think the Skywalker pack was great
adidas-star-wars-characters-pack.jpg

the Rey and Yoda though were meh and underwhelming but that fits with Rey in every sense of her being, but the (and bias-ism on them) Vadars bcuz of my love of red are pretty fire plus of all the shoes it's the only black one that makes sense. Leie's to me are also pretty cool made from a crazy moment in the series and not one of her bigger moments but cool none the less
ht-wicket-leia-endor-6th-scale-figures.jpg

if they were smart they'd have made some Chewies on some shoe, but i guess they left a lot to be desired across the whole inspiration

So I bought the Star Wars Yoda pair of these off Eastbay and man do these things fit weird. Toebox is super loose but heel is snug.

Anyone have any lace recommendations for the Yodas? They need some more pop.

Attachments

• 20200115_172352.jpg
    20200115_172352.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 204
Back
Top Bottom