Adidas NMD thread

I just received the orders from nordstrom. How does it make sense for them to sell them in Women's sizes for a shoe version that is sold everywhere else in men's.

Basically if you were expecting a men's size; expect to receive 1 size lower than what it says on your order.

The funny thing is; the women's size you ordered: is not on the box as clearly they were to be sold in men's sizes.

Anyway anyone know a good place to trade sizes?

I just received the orders from nordstrom. How does it make sense for them to sell them in Women's sizes for a shoe version that is sold everywhere else in men's.

Basically if you were expecting a men's size; expect to receive 1 size lower than what it says on your order.

The funny thing is; the women's size you ordered: is not on the box as clearly they were to be sold in men's sizes.

Barney's does the same thing

Got my air max 1 safari today from DSM , just couldn´t resist .  Fantastic  consolation gift for my L on the city socks  .  Pure fire  
pimp.gif

Heard that the Footlocker Exclusive is dropping again in Europe next week..

Anyone know when?

Last edited:
NiceKicks just tweeted that the NiceKicks NMD is dropping again (FCFS) at 11:30 (central time) in store only at the Austin shop.

Last edited:

Wow that's very salty for me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

there might have been 1 or 2 person that got their orders even without an order number in the order history. But I wouldn't get your hopes up that your order gets the same luck. 

Only ones gon be limited will be PK like said earlier in this thread

all the men colorways beside pk ones popped up at my local champs store today

Back
Top Bottom