Adidas NMD thread

UK size 10 is US size 10.5 right? I just looked at nike sizing on end and it looked different/ Just cui

Gotta follow the rules here... Don't want to get banned... So taking it to the gram. Please don't pm or ask here

No body has the Cukkas in hand?

I have ... They run quite small imho. The leather is okay, far away from the 750 PB's though. A brush is essential with these ;-)
but over all really nice shape and comfort for 149 euros for a casual sneaker.

I have ... They run quite small imho. The leather is okay, far away from the 750 PB's though. A brush is essential with these ;-)
but over all really nice shape and comfort for 149 euros for a casual sneaker.

damn, I got .5 smaller from my TTS because went with the notion of how pk's fit. Think they'll be too small?

Seeing a lot of IG posts today talking about this colorway being an "early sample" and acting like it's not actually releasing, but I was under the impression that they were dropping fairly soon...

Nah I think it's just the olive & red on the 23rd.

Was pretty sure these "white camo" drop in April but not 100% on that.
Oh ok. I'm surprised adidas hasn't officially Announced that the olives and red are releasing on the 23rd

damb thats a tough one.

i love my kith joints but the black PK are hella sexy
Yeah I like dooms cause of the sock and slight height boost. I'm only 5'8, plus comfort aint too bad either. NMD kinda disappoint when you are used to the UB life. I must do it then! Only thing is I cant find people with DS kith x dooms in a sz8.
tired.gif

Yeah I like dooms cause of the sock and slight height boost. I'm only 5'8, plus comfort aint too bad either. NMD kinda disappoint when you are used to the UB life. I must do it then! Only thing is I cant find people with DS kith x dooms in a sz8.
tired.gif
dooms are alright. If I struck out on PK NMD's, I would've offered up my size 8 Kith Dooms. I never really liked the tubular midsole/soles. Boost>

Barnacles! Yeah, its not super comfy but I personally dig the light stiff sole. The sock and silhouette make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom