Adidas NMD thread

Please DM my PK rescue facility with any size 11.5-12 mono NMD that need a home... We only have beds available for one black and one white.... 

We can help... and our educated staff really cares! Do the right thing today!

How big are they on you? Try adding an insole, might make em just right.
I tried that with a size 13 - no dice.  Was just too much damned shoe...  And lifting your foot destroys both the ride and the look.

Last edited:
These are the black mesh monochrome pair (S79165) coming out on 3/25. My FNL released them early in store last week. White pairs sold out right away.

Champs is only dropping the white ones in store. Now to find a place that's dropping the black ones.

NT if anyone can help me out here... What is the difference between the 3 Adidas NMD?

Thanks!
There are much more than 3 colorways, but the 3 you've posted are

1. OG Primeknit colorway - fetches $600+ on resale market

2. Core black/blue circa knit - not primeknit but not mesh, retail $130

3. Black/blue mesh (sometimes referred to as Tokyo NMD) - mesh material, retail $120

I found the fit quite nice with an insole in the PK pairs (I have zero experience with the mehs and I don't plan to gain any)

Then slap an insole in those bad boys. Not an uncommon thing to do for those that got NMDs too big.
Good for you.  I tried it with gold camo pk... was a no go. Shoe looked like size 14.5...  

Probably won't find many discussions about inserts in mesh. They run small.

Oneness with the resell for retail jig.... no need to backdoor when you do this 
roll.gif

ONENESS is actually one of my favorite online retailers, always seem to have adidas that no other places have first

and whoever tweets for them is a savage ... his/her responses to stupid questions is funny af  

this some foolery tho... smh 

Back
Top Bottom