Adidas NMD thread

Would've been nice if the stripes on the White PK pair was 3M as well 
eyes.gif

Ya'll [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Last edited:
Soo, it looks like black monochrome mesh are more limited than whites. :smh:

Something I just noticed

I'm going by the picture of the shoe when I say they are CK.

The toebox doesn't look like normal mesh,  the back heel material is the same as the front, and the laces are 3M.

The mesh pairs had a different material on the heel, besides the monochrome pack which is a different mesh altogether.

The mesh pairs didn't have those 3M laces.

I could be wrong though

Both of these pics look like mesh, but it's a different type of mesh than the other releases

Also the seam in the back doesn't have the bonding tape like the CK.

My first pairs of NMDs arrived from ADC today: 9.5 in core black mesh and monochrome black PK. Was really hoping to keep the PKs, but I think they're just too big for me. The mesh ones fit fine, so I think I'll end up keeping them as my one pair of NMDs. I would love a well-fitting pair of the monochrome black PKs or the OG PKs, but the prices are just too crazy and I doubt anyone would want to trade up in these. Definitely disappointed in how inconsistent the sizing is and how impossible it had been to even try on a pair of PKs for sizing before last Thursday's launch, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Soo, it looks like black monochrome mesh are more limited than whites.
mean.gif
I'm sure they were produced in the same amount.  Who checked the amount of pairs of the blacks and whites on ADC?  I remember someone posting there was a little more than 3,000 pairs of each loaded online.

My first pairs of NMDs arrived from ADC today: 9.5 in core black mesh and monochrome black PK. Was really hoping to keep the PKs, but I think they're just too big for me. The mesh ones fit fine, so I think I'll end up keeping them as my one pair of NMDs. I would love a well-fitting pair of the monochrome black PKs or the OG PKs, but the prices are just too crazy and I doubt anyone would want to trade up in these. Definitely disappointed in how inconsistent the sizing is and how impossible it had been to even try on a pair of PKs for sizing before last Thursday's launch, but it is what it is.
Try a nice memory cushion insole first and see if it helps.  Or if you have UB test out that insole.

Back
Top Bottom