Adidas NMD thread

Funny when I was buying the shoes the kid working at Champs asked me what kind of writing is that. I said Japanese and he couldn't wrap that idea around his head (probably thinking Japanese is supposed to be written in English).

BTW my friend's wife is Japanese, and she said the writing on Superdry products is ******ed and makes absolutely no sense but I digress lol!
lolz...  Kanji is used on the Super Dry stuff and it kinda makes sense in Chinese.  Basically translates into the brand but maybe for other things used on their products, it might not make sense.

Just got the mail from sidestep shoes.. ordered two weeks ago.

They landed, and are ******* size 11. I have no idea how to return these... what a ******* headache man. Does anyone have size 13's of these to trade? I had a feeling not to order from this website but whatever what's done is done. What an L man.
If you received a different size than the one you ordered, wouldn't it be ideal to contact the store about a solution?

Just sent back the black mesh monochrome to Adidas since they fit snugger than the other NMD mesh....this Adidas sizing is really inconsistent.

On other note, I realize NMD isn't just for me....comfort wise. Too flat...UB feels better for me.

my boyfriend's mesh beaters say "DIE" on both left and right.... He got korean bbq spilled all over them the other night lmao
"Die weltmarke mit den 3 streifen" = The brand with the 3 stripes

The phrase is repeated on all the pull tabs in 4 different languages, English, German, French & Japanese.

Last edited:
my boyfriend's mesh beaters say "DIE" on both left and right.... He got korean bbq spilled all over them the other night lmao
"No thats german for "the bart, the" No one who speaks German could be an evil man"
roll.gif

Anyone else still processing from the finishline release last week?? Can't believe it's been almost a full week and nothin, yet shows expected arrival 4/4-4/6...I ordered from sns halfway cross the world last wed and they're already at my sort facility in sac

Anyone else still processing from the finishline release last week?? Can't believe it's been almost a full week and nothin, yet shows expected arrival 4/4-4/6...I ordered from sns halfway cross the world last wed and they're already at my sort facility in sac

same here... someone said they contacted fnl and they were told they are trying to fufill orders by searching their stores for leftover pairs .... I'm ready to just cancel my 2 orders

same here... someone said they contacted fnl and they were told they are trying to fufill orders by searching their stores for leftover pairs .... I'm ready to just cancel my 2 orders

Wow. That's one way to sell out store wide. Pretty weak tho to go that route

FNL has been notorius for doing that, I dislike them.

I thought I saw they went bankrupt or were going out of business anyway?

Same boat. I understand a few days, but a week with no info is pretty bad customer service. I have had a few bad Finish Line experiences.

Checked the Adidas boost thread for sizing info but, couldn't find any so I'll just ask here, I'm a 10.5 in 4's and 6's, I ordered a 10.5 in the white mesh nmd's and wearing thin no show socks that I usually wear with my Vans they have just a little wiggle room in the toebox, wearing regular Nike socks it's like choking my feet feels like its swollen, and in a recent picture on this thread someone had a picture of the mesh nmd's and PK nmd's and the PK's look alot flatter on the toebox then the mesh's, and seeing as my big toe sticks just a bit on the mesh nmd's I'll have to pass on the PK's in fear of my toe being like a beacon so I'll be going after the Ultraboosts triple white 2.0 but can anyone tell me if they're as flat in the toebox as the PK nmd's or not at all? Also sizing advice would be appreciated

Checked the Adidas boost thread for sizing info but, couldn't find any so I'll just ask here, I'm a 10.5 in 4's and 6's, I ordered a 10.5 in the white mesh nmd's and wearing thin no show socks that I usually wear with my Vans they have just a little wiggle room in the toebox, wearing regular Nike socks it's like choking my feet feels like its swollen, and in a recent picture on this thread someone had a picture of the mesh nmd's and PK nmd's and the PK's look alot flatter on the toebox then the mesh's, and seeing as my big toe sticks just a bit on the mesh nmd's I'll have to pass on the PK's in fear of my toe being like a beacon so I'll be going after the Ultraboosts triple white 2.0 but can anyone tell me if they're as flat in the toebox as the PK nmd's or not at all? Also sizing advice would be appreciated

I know the PK's run more spacious than the mesh NMDs. I have a size 11 in the CK and the mesh and, personally, I need to size up to my normal 11.5 size for the mesh. The CKs seem to fit better if you opt .5 size smaller than your normal size. I believe most ppl recommend the same for the PK NMDs. Mesh NMDs don't have as much give so I recommend going with your normal size.

I go with my normal size 11.5 for UB. The toe box in NMDs is more flat and wide than the UBs.

Normal size- Ultra Boost, Mesh NMDs
0.5 size smaller- PK and CK NMDs

Hope this works for you

Last edited:
Just tweeted Finishline about my NMD order on the Tuesday restock. They told me they are still working on getting my order to me and to allow 48 hours for updated information. I got my Yeezys from Adidas quicker!

Back
Top Bottom