Adidas NMD thread

=( damnit i was going for that size too. I don't know why kickz kept asking me to put my info in when i already saved all my preferences on my account. Oh well at least a fellow NTer copped. LMK if it doesnt fit u and u want to work something out!

ADIDAS CONSORTIUM X NICE KICKS’ – LAUNCHING 20TH FEBRUARY

The adidas NMD Runner balances technical aspects of performance footwear with progressive design elements

On its second stop the Consortium Tour visits San Francisco just in-time for the opening of Nice Kicks’ new store. The guys also happen to be celebrating their 10th anniversary this year – all the more reason to see what’s going on in the City by the Bay.
Nice Kicks joins the trip with an innovative tech silhouette, the recently launched NMD Runner. The NMD is a manifestation of adidas’ pioneering design philosophy fusing innovative styles from its archive with the most progressive technologies of the present. Its high-end performance DNA has been fine tuned to perfectly comply with requirements of the urban environment: ultimate comfort combined with sophisticated style. While the first executions of the NMD were a bold statement in their minimalistic appearance – monochromatic with subtle color highlights – Nice Kicks took a different approach.
Teleporting the NMD into the heyday of San Francisco’s psychedelic rock era, their shoe received the full tie-dye makeover, jacking up the silhouette’s already striking appearance. The NMD’s Primeknit upper proved to be a versatile base for a sublimation print which takes inspiration from the era-defining style of the city’s famous 1960s concert posters.
Nice Kicks toned down the overly radiant psychedelic colors, confining their palette to the company’s classic red and black. With their NMD Nice Kicks not only highlights one of San Francisco’s many cultural assets but also points to a very specific part of town, notorious for its progressive, free thinking spirit. Apart from the eye-catching fabric treatment the twirling bubble styled “Consortium” insole pattern playfully supports this reference.
Nice Kicks effortlessly adapted its contemporary urban aesthetic to represent their city in the Consortium Tour

RELEASE INFORMATION

Name: Adidas Consortium x Nice Kicks NMD Runner
Colour: Red/Black/White
Style Code: AQ4791
Launch Date: 20/02/2016

Images & Info Via endclothing

Last edited:
GoodWillOut order has shipped! 
happy.gif

waiting for that shipping confirm ... 

cant wait to get these in hand 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Offspring´s saturday NMD order still says "in progress" … anyone´s shipped yet?

Last edited:
Incoming posts about how people are starting to like them now. Only hype could bring someone to purchase those ugly "nice" kicks. Haha

Can't believe I went to size today and they told me if got to the shop for 8:30am I would of copped a pair no problem. Said they sold out quick but not many people there, was all Chinese people.
Reckon the next releases are gonna get harder to get as people jump on the hype wagon.

Incoming posts about how people are starting to like them now. Only hype could bring someone to purchase those ugly "nice" kicks. Haha
I see your point, as this always happens, but I haven't been keeping up with this thread the past few days, or since "good" photos of the NKs have been released. I simply think they could like dope with the right fit. To each their own - I hope hype doesn't fuel this release, but clearly it will...

Pretty disappointed in the way that these nicekicks x nmd look, especially since I live in austin, tx :smh:

They're not hideous but its still a pass from me. Shame cause black & reds probably my favorite colorway, but i just couldn't wear a sneaker with a tie-dye upper.

Back
Top Bottom