Adidas NMD thread

no one pays top dollar on stockx, its just a bunch of cheapskates lookin for deals on that site

stockx aggregates sales from other platforms and consignment stores, thats where u see the "sold" prices

they've been selling for $1000 though, at least on stockx....im starting to think sales on that site are fake though.
nothing sells on stockx. They just aggregate "sales" on other sites but have no way of verifying that they were in fact real transactions. I've had a bunch of shoes listed at the lowest ask at reasonable prices and it never moves - I just constantly get bombarded by emails asking me to move my ask price down to the ridiculous bid prices that are always retail or below retail

nothing sells on stockx. They just aggregate "sales" on other sites but have no way of verifying that they were in fact real transactions. I've had a bunch of shoes listed at the lowest ask at reasonable prices and it never moves - I just constantly get bombarded by emails asking me to move my ask price down to the ridiculous bid prices that are always retail or below retail
I've had stuff move on stockx..they were pretty hefty prices too. You just have to be patient. Can't expect quick flips on that site unless you are pricing things very very low.

Man, trust me. I wish I would've listened to the folks in here. Don't get the 10.
Yeah it's been said over and over that mesh run small, but dudes keep sizing down anyway. 
mean.gif

Yeah it's been said over and over that mesh run small, but dudes keep sizing down anyway. :smh:

Nah but before the big release on the 17th last month, everyone on this thread assumed that the meshes will be size down like the PK's. It was asked and repeatedly suggested to size down on the meshes also.

I copped online a half size down Onix and it was way too small, it was a hassle to 1) Catch a restock online for my size which I did 2) Sell it on Ebay since Ruvilla's return policy makes you pay for return shipping, I didn't want to lose a cent, sold it for $175 shipped. Just sharing my experience because before it was said over and over that they run small, it was said over and over and over that they run big.

Last edited:
Nah but before the big release on the 17th last month, everyone on this thread assumed that the meshes will be size down like the PK's. It was asked and repeatedly suggested to size down on the meshes also.

I copped online a half size down Onix and it was way too small, it was a hassle to 1) Catch a restock online for my size which I did 2) Sell it on Ebay since Ruvilla's return policy makes you pay for return shipping, I didn't want to lose a cent, sold it for $175 shipped. Just sharing my experience because before it was said over and over that they run small, it was said over and over and over that they run big.
Also some confusion because people have mistakenly referred to the circle knits as mesh, and those do run a bit larger than TTS.  Adidas sizing is frustrating as hell.

Last edited:

It sucks and is frustrating but how could any of us predict that sizing differs based on different materials for the SAME shoe? 
embarassed.gif

Wit Da Swoosh doe

n the Toe Box looks better even 
roll.gif

I need those.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

It sucks and is frustrating but how could any of us predict that sizing differs based on different materials for the SAME shoe? 
embarassed.gif

Right, I wasn't complaining about the advice, I'm grateful for it. I should have said that.

Just that not everyone was so dense about not following the correct advice being given now :smile:

PK NMD's fit huuuge. I'm a TTS 6.5 (Nike, Asics). In Adidas I normally wear US 6, they tend to fit big I guess since my feet are skinny (female...) In NMD PK I can go down to a US 5 which is truly snug but perfectly comfortable...

PK NMD's fit huuuge. I'm a TTS 6.5 (Nike, Asics). In Adidas I normally wear US 6, they tend to fit big I guess since my feet are skinny (female...) In NMD PK I can go down to a US 5 which is truly snug but perfectly comfortable...
Sizing on Adidas is all over the place.

From what I read,  people have mixed opinions about the meshes; some like them some dont.

What Im sure is the hype is real.

Sizing on these is all over the place.

I'm usually a 10.5 to 11 but my finishline had one pair of the black mesh nmd's in a 11.5. I tried them on and they fit like a charm.

Last edited:
Without the lace loops they kinda remind me of them Y3s that came out recently with the Boost soles. They fire. I love customs

Back
Top Bottom