Adidas NMD thread

haha, HBX.com is junk of course... and ******* resellers can eat a d***... I hope mad cats get stuck with product they can't move.... Remember the days when shoes were bought to wear? 
roll.gif

paypal went through on Hypebeast.com for the white NMD chukka. Not sure if the order will be fulfilled. Can anyone comment on the sizing on those? I see that they are mesh so i went TTS which is 10 for me. I also do have wide feet though.

Honestly, was on the fence about the Chukka... glad I got to keep my $$$. Most Chukka styles are trash anyway and don't fit right on most people, and they look like junk under pant legs, so you need to do the jogger style... And don't be that "man-boy" wearing is chukkas w shorts. 

i got to a point when it said sold out but i pressed back and load again (for a million times) the message went away? then i was able to get through with paypal. Have a feeling the order will be cancelled though.

Site can't handle any hyped releases..... I got lucky and  copped the asics sandlayers a while back off hbx and the shoes arrived next day from HK to US, so I was surprised by the fast shipping from them.

Well, I can verify that they use Varnish caching so it very well could be cancelled. Fingers crossed bruh (or brah)
emailed hypebeast about my order and was hit with an order confirmation! a little salty that i wasnt able to cop these at retail but i guess the price isnt not TOO bad.

Site can't handle any hyped releases..... I got lucky and  copped the asics sandlayers a while back off hbx and the shoes arrived next day from HK to US, so I was surprised by the fast shipping from them.
woah next day international shipping? now thats crazy. the site is indeed trash but surprisingly i was able to check out 40 minutes after their NMD drop. 

Hi mates !

I'm a new and happy member of this respected community. A legit check on these would be greatly appreciated  
wink.gif
 :
There are so many fakes of the og out there, that I wouldn't even considered buying from any reseller, especially with those prices...I generally don't pay resell anyways, but i would def stay away from these...apart from that, no opinion what so ever on your pics

Honestly, was on the fence about the Chukka... glad I got to keep my $$$. Most Chukka styles are trash anyway and don't fit right on most people, and they look like junk under pant legs, so you need to do the jogger style... And don't be that "man-boy" wearing is chukkas w shorts. 
laugh.gif

agreed though

chukkas are cheeks 

Back
Top Bottom