Adidas NMD thread

i got 11us olives, but i need size 9 or 8.5 is there anybody who couldnt get their real size and would like to trade ?

Hey im new to this thread but i have an extra 10.5 in the tokyo nmd and just wanted to know if any one wanted or needed it?

Never liked the olives UNTIL i saw some soccer mom rocking them on feet...

Super dope colorway
roll.gif

I wear 8.5 in UltraBoost PK. What should I get in NMD PK? Anyone?

I wear an 11.5 UB. I have an 11 and 11.5 in the PK NMDs. 11 fits perfectly, but I can I fit in an 11.5 which also allows me to insert an UB insole for extra comfort.

they also never came with Adidas branded tissue and the blocks look off

Aside from the blocks, one of the pics does show adidas brand tissue (white tissue with yellow/gold tri-leaf symbol). What did these originally ship with?

Last edited:
bruh i need all 4 of those pk camos when they drop here in may. holding onto my HS ub's just to trade.

saw a bid on stockx for the OGs in the size I have that I could not refuse. Not even sad to see them go. Having both monochromes plus the grey camos, the OGs were 4th on my list to wear, and they would come after all my UBs too :lol:

Last edited:
saw a bid on stockx for the OGs in the size I have that I could not refuse. Not even sad to see them go. Having both monochromes plus the grey camos, the OGs were 4th on my list to wear, and they would come after all my UBs too
laugh.gif
OGs are going for ridiculous prices these days.

Back
Top Bottom