Adidas NMD thread

new colorway of the mesh? 

I posted a link some time back with a store selling these, with me not knowing about the model or the store. Someone replied, both legit, so I guess it exists although haven't seen it on any official Adidas promo material.

What's very interesting to me is that as he says this are not mesh but canvas and it kinda shows from the video. I think I would def try that out and probably much prefer it over the mesh. imo pk is still the best tho.

Last edited:
These are sitting at stores in Europe. My girlfriend has friends there shipping me a couple pairs. Don't know when though at their earliest convenience. I asked for my tts think it'll be fine

These are sitting at stores in Europe. My girlfriend has friends there shipping me a couple pairs. Don't know when though at their earliest convenience. I asked for my tts think it'll be fine
You mean the grey canvas ones in the video? Which stores in EU?

Curious about that grey colorway as well. Hoping its more like those circa knits than a real canvas weave.

To me it looks quite different from CK. He says it's quite stiff. I am definitely interested in the concept. Not sure about them sitting in EU stores tho, I am in EU and haven't seen them anywhere instore or online.

Anyone know how to remove pen marks on the boost? Brought my OG NMDs to my nephew's birthday and one of the kids tried to be funny and put a huge pen mark on the side.

Tried Jason Markk/Reshoevn8r/Melamine Foam (Magic Eraser) - no dice. You can still see a faint blue line still. I need it at least 99% gone.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to remove pen marks on the boost? Brought my OG NMDs to my nephew's birthday and one of the kids tried to be funny and put a huge pen mark on the side.

Tried Jason Markk/Reshoevn8r/Melamine Foam (Magic Eraser) - no dice. You can still see a faint blue line still. I need it at least 99% gone.

I want to say magic eraser but if too much pressure applied you could probably ruin the boost a bit. Acetone would probably remove it instantly but it eats the boost way too fast glad I tried that on a beater pair.

I want to say magic eraser but if too much pressure applied you could probably ruin the boost a bit. Acetone would probably remove it instantly but it eats the boost way too fast glad I tried that on a beater pair.
Yeah I tried Acetone right after I posted and immediately cleaned it up with isopropyl alcohol. Never doing that again lol

Still didn't help though 
frown.gif

Wish he scribbled it on the blue side instead smh

Last edited:
Magic Eraser will eventually remove the pen mark, but it will also remove the outer coating from the boost, causing it to discolor quickly.  You just have to determine whether that is worse than what you have now.  I did it myself after bumping a tire and not finding anything to remove the black mark.  Degreasing kitchen soap like Palmolive will go a long way in cleaning boost, though.

Last edited:
The grey/white NMD is model # S31503.  Premier Boutique in San Mateo (CA) released them about 2 weeks ago iirc.  I thought about trying to cop a pair because I hadn't seen them anywhere else but decided it wasn't worth the effort for a mesh pair - which I assumed they were from the pic on Premier's ig.  There's some clown on ebay with a pair listed at like 1200 BIN - item location: San Mateo, unsurprisingly.  They were $120 or $130 retail according to the ig post (which I can't seem to find anymore - may have been deleted).

Still haven't seen any info on them anywhere else besides that youtube video.

edit: found ig post

Last edited:
Did they get better once broken in? My step in feels the same way with the heel
I wore them a few more times and they are still noticeable. I might just have to wear them with pants only or maybe just fold the heel tab in half and staple it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom