Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

ferd.i
Turtle Dove NMD?

put some wooden shoe trees in my ladys white mesh NMD's ...stretched them out just enough..

this may have already been mentioned...hope it helps someone else ! 

maybe it's just my feet and how I walk but I'm not sure I can keep wearing these. First time I spent a good amount of time walking in them, ended up getting tendinitis in my foot again, yesterday wore them to a baseball game and just in the walking to and from the car, and had an extra arch support insert in it, my foot is hurting again this morning.

they look awesome. can't wait to click for hours and then strike out on these.

maybe it's just my feet and how I walk but I'm not sure I can keep wearing these. First time I spent a good amount of time walking in them, ended up getting tendinitis in my foot again, yesterday wore them to a baseball game and just in the walking to and from the car, and had an extra arch support insert in it, my foot is hurting again this morning.
The flatness of the boost only provides comfort and not stability. this is one of the reasons I'll pay $10 more for UBs over any PK NMD.

CK/Mesh NMDs are cops if the CW is super dope.

Most "actual" consumers don't buy from resellers.

Those that do, are people craving for the social media acceptance.

But I do agree that the types of NMD released at one go this wave is a bit too much, should have been lesser colorways but more quantity each instead.
They released enough pairs of the mesh NMDs, at least in Europe. A LOT of stores got them.

I just wish they'd produce more of the PK pairs. They should be aware of the high demand for these by now. Why don't they at least release Yeezy numbers?

They released enough pairs of the mesh NMDs, at least in Europe. A LOT of stores got them.

I just wish they'd produce more of the PK pairs. They should be aware of the high demand for these by now. Why don't they at least release Yeezy numbers?
Maybe they are planning many restocks, it has already happened in europe

Need a legit check....guy in Toronto selling these on Kijiji......only have Mesh and no PK....toe box looks strange....any help appeciated

Need a legit check....guy in Toronto selling these on Kijiji......only have Mesh and no PK....toe box looks strange....any help appeciated
Very obvious fakes.

Take the mesh pair you have and compare the boost on those to the boost on these.

Back
Top Bottom