Adidas NMD thread

Going through this thread, I realize how underrated the Light Onyx Grey Mesh really are. I think they are fire!!! It's cool they are underrated because I copped them no more than $15 bucks over retail. One of the best mesh colorway IMO. It's currently my occasional gym shoes but don't want to beat up on it lol.

View media item 2028008

Last edited:

Nah I believe it, dude has a decent track record and definitely access to a crazy amount of adidas samples so there's really no reason to doubt him.

He's posted way crazier stuff in the past that no one questioned.
I agree.  His stuff is legit.  His access to samples is beyond impressive.

I'm not especially fan of mesh NMDs but if i i had to cop one, that would be those

Not sure if this is mesh tho, it looks like this canvas material. There was another pair in grey color made in the same way being sold recently on a couple of sites

Going through this thread, I realize how underrated the Light Onyx Grey Mesh really are. I think they are fire!!! It's cool they are underrated because I copped them no more than $15 bucks over retail. One of the best mesh colorway IMO. It's currently my occasional gym shoes but don't want to beat up on it lol.
totally agree with this. I made my back lego black. only pic I have is while i was painting it before they were done. but makes a huge difference imo. 

totally agree with this. I made my back lego black. only pic I have is while i was painting it before they were done. but makes a huge difference imo. 

View media item 2028041

Damn, That's actually clean!!! I'm not a fan of painting/customizing shoes but if the Onyx came with that black instead of the grey, definitely would have preferred that black rear block or how ever you call it lol.

Not sure if this is mesh tho, it looks like this canvas material. There was another pair in grey color made in the same way being sold recently on a couple of sites
Well, you might be right !

my brain and my eyes are set to "Primeknit vs mesh mode" when it comes to nmd stuff. I tend to forget that there are other materials than these for the model 

Spoke to someone (believe it was the manager) at HOH about the camo pack. Told me to keep checking the launch locator it should be updated early next week.

Last edited:

Well, you might be right !

my brain and my eyes are set to "Primeknit vs mesh mode" when it comes to nmd stuff. I tend to forget that there are other materials than these for the model 
Sorry for quoting myself again but guess what :

wink.gif

Sorry for quoting myself again but guess what:

I've been making mention of this a few times before (there's also a red with blue striped one floating around). There was a reviewer on YouTube that had gotten a pair of the gray ones early, and having just received the Tokyo mesh pair prior to that video, he confirmed that they were a rough canvas, when compared to the Tokyos. If it's indeed the case, people are gonna be in for a big surprise if they weren't expecting that.

Here's the video:

Last edited:
Good spotting this mate. They look good! So much mesh coming out and no pk restock whatsoever

There are 4 PKs dropping on the 21st though.

Correct, but still this is the 1st drop of the camo pack in the US and not a restock. I'm in EU and I honestly don't remember any pk restock happening. Maybe 1 or 2 occasions that I cannot recall now, the mesh tho, on a daily basis!

Was lucky enough to get all I wanted from the camo pack but not the 2 pk monochromes and apart from the initial drop, nothing after that. May have been stores like caliroots that did later drops but still wasn't a restock

Correct, but still this is the 1st drop of the camo pack in the US and not a restock. I'm in EU and I honestly don't remember any pk restock happening. Maybe 1 or 2 occasions that I cannot recall now, the mesh tho, on a daily basis!

Was lucky enough to get all I wanted from the camo pack but not the 2 pk monochromes and apart from the initial drop, nothing after that. May have been stores like caliroots that did later drops but still wasn't a restock
Yeah I guess I'm not sure what you're getting at.

The PKs don't really restock, at least not on a large scale, they're more limited while the mesh are GRs and restock constantly.

This US release could be interesting even for EU fellows.

I'm preparing myself to a potential sneaky restock by considering the fact that a major release in one part of the globe might be a logical reason for a restock elsewhere

Hello, can you guys help me check if these monochromes are legit or not? Sorry for the blurry pictures, they are straight from the seller's page.

Very appreciated!
Ain't nobody got time to do replicas of those... 

This US release could be interesting even for EU fellows.

I'm preparing myself to a potential sneaky restock by considering the fact that a major release in one part of the globe might be a logical reason for a restock elsewhere
Don't believe yourself that lucky bro, it happened and it's done, that's it, there were so many ways to cop in EU, that's not even far in comparison with the US

Premier in San Mateo is doing instore for Black and Red Camo today and phone orders and shipping tomorrow.

Don't believe yourself that lucky bro, it happened and it's done, that's it, there were so many ways to cop in EU, that's not even far in comparison with the US
I'm an optimist by nature mate. A lot of limited releases which are no ultra limited like those of the consortium tour happen to be restocked officially or not a few months after their first release

I'm an optimist by nature mate. A lot of limited releases which are no ultra limited like those of the consortium tour happen to be restocked officially or not a few months after their first release
Well you got your right. Hopefully you'll cop what you're looking for this time around :D

OMG EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW THAT DUDE . FIIIIIIREEE 
Haha. Yeah, he gets some pretty good stuff, hence the trust in those TB mesh samples. Surprised everyone in here isn't already. Always feel kinda stupid reposting his pics because I assume the whole thread has probably already seen them.

Haha. Yeah, he gets some pretty good stuff, hence the trust in those TB mesh samples. Surprised everyone in here isn't already. Always feel kinda stupid reposting his pics because I assume the whole thread has probably already seen them.
I don't have an IG unfortunately , so you're making this man a favour 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom