Adidas NMD thread

I have a size 8.5 of the new Charcoal blacks that came out. It's a little to big, does anyone have a size 8 that needs a 8.5???

i'm selling some nmd's on ebay.. had some guy email me that he wanted me to send him a pic with his screen name next to the shoe.. Presumably to prove its authenticity 

I refused as i already have a pic of my screen name next to the shoe..

However, when I think about it.. if I sent the pic, the guy could pose as if he genuinely has the shoe...

Has anyone heard of this scam? 

Last edited:
i'm selling some nmd's on ebay.. had some guy email me that he wanted me to send him a pic with his screen name next to the shoe.. Presumably to prove its authenticity 

However, when I think about it.. if I sent the pic, the guy could pose as if he genuinely has the shoe...

I have had this happen to me too. There is zero reason other than fraud that someone would ask for a pic with their screen name on it.

With his screenname? Scam.

Are the PK Camo's coming next weekend going to be difficult to grab? Looking for 3 out of the 4 pairs and trying to think of best way to approach it. New to the NMD/Boost scene so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks fellas!

Are the PK Camo's coming next weekend going to be difficult to grab? Looking for 3 out of the 4 pairs and trying to think of best way to approach it. New to the NMD/Boost scene so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks fellas!
It's gonna be madness man, as always ... 

Do mesh NMD's stretch out any? I went TTS, but it's a tad too snug. It sucks because I can't return my pair.

Thanks fellas!
The chance you got is the fact that it will be a multiple iterations release so the needs will be dispatched between them.

IMO, one different webstore at a time for each pair. One site can have gaptimes between each model dropped so watch out for this too.

Unless you're prepared to campout for hours or have a strong intel service about the nearby stores, don't waste time tryin physical.

Back
Top Bottom