Adidas NMD thread

Have a Men's Adidas NMD Runner Model S31504 from Renarts. It is size 11.5 US and I mistakenly purchased it when I thought all NMD were size 1/2 down even though mesh are TTS.

It's going back tomorrow so thought I'd give a heads up to anyone if they want it.

Not feeling these.
Good.. 
wink.gif

I am... n my buyers more so!

What's the difference between nmd r1 and runners? I have seen the exact same model but with two different labels on the box. Nmd_R1 W and NMD RUNNER W.

Last edited:
What's the difference between nmd r1 and runners? I have seen the exact same model but with two different labels on the box. Nmd_R1 W and NMD RUNNER W.
Nothing tbh, they're all the same just material wise (mesh, circa knit, swede, prime knit) . Theres also the City Socks (prime knit) and Chukkas (Swede) NMD. 

im looking for city sock or knit models.. every where out of stock.. im size is small US7 only for mens.. 

any other website you can suggest? that can ship to singapore? 

Ugh with nothing but consortium and flagship store locations this NMD drop is starting to look alot like Yeezy season...

Ugh with nothing but consortium and flagship store locations this NMD drop is starting to look alot like Yeezy season...

These are very sought out but not as much as the yeezys. People camp for the yeezys weeks in advance. Im pretty sure that if you camp out Friday night or at the break of dawn Saturday at your local flagship or consortium store, you will be able to cop atleast one of the colorway.

These are very sought out but not as much as the yeezys. People camp for the yeezys weeks in advance. Im pretty sure that if you camp out Friday night or at the break of dawn Saturday at your local flagship or consortium store, you will be able to cop atleast one of the colorway.
Thats the problem haha no consortium or Adidas stores within hours. Online it is. 

Are you just talking about in-store? 

Assuming foot sites and ADC will carry...
Yeah i was. I have terrible luck online but i will try.

Thats the problem haha no consortium or Adidas stores within hours. Online it is. 

Yeah i was. I have terrible luck online but i will try.
Oh I see now. I think the problem was the late announcement by adidas, meaning there might be some delay in the shipment. I heard packers in nj is getting which is a consortium account, I believe. Lets wait and see how the week pans out, its still tuesday.  

Nevertheless, I am not liking how adidas is f****** up the US releases. No love for us man. 

Back
Top Bottom