Adidas NMD thread

This is nuts, it's Thursday night and still nothing from retailers. It seems like Adidas is about to fumble this. Yeezys seem like an easier cop at this point.

I just want the city sock but it feel like when its adidas and has any hype you may as well just look in a different direction lol because they have no idea how to actually distribute 'limited' releases. they should just sick to GR.

Only stores that are getting these are stores that can sell through the backdoor. That's why I feel I took an L already.

Diamond bar, man? That's a long as ride. Sigh. I wouldn't be surprised if people will be lined up there too.

Just curious, how many in here are strictly NMDs wearers? Or do you fancy both NMD and UBs.

After owning both, I wouldn't see why people would still be hype off NMDs. At least in the mesh/circle knit/canvas variety. UBs holds the throne until further notice.

would love to hear feedback.

I like both but only own NMD's by a miracle. I loved the NMD design since I first saw them.

I got rid of my mesh pairs immediately due to stiffness and not being able to wear them. I have a ck pair now and they aren't bad but the boost is definitely not the same with comfort. I still want to see how the PKs and city socks feel. 

So bait is only releasing the white and solar red huh...wondering if the same will be true for all of the other boutiques 

So bait is only releasing the white and solar red huh...wondering if the same will be true for all of the other boutiques 
Can't imagine that this would be the case across the board but given the numbers loaded on ADC it may turn out to be more common than I would've hoped.

Own both

Wear both.

UBs def most comfortable/better locks your foot in

NMDs look cooler imo and still have the comfort

Variety lol

Back
Top Bottom