Adidas NMD thread

Just to be clear I agree with you on the mesh and don't own any myself.  My $130 CKs are plenty comfortable and really all I need for NMDs right now.  Plus they look better than UBs in my opinion, so they get just as much wear despite less boost cushiness.  I see pluses and downsides to both, but love them all.  

Good conversation you started, jp. 
nthat.gif
Well if you ever try a pair of Mesh, you'll know why I am a little boggled. Not saying there shouldn't be hype them, but if they were introduced to the UB drug, things should start simmering.

I agree CKs are probably your best bang for your buck in regards to the lower tier pairs. If I had to buy another lower tier NMD, it would be CK.

Glad NTers responded. Helped me be less ignorant on the hype.

Well if you ever try a pair of Mesh, you'll know why I am a little boggled. Not saying there shouldn't be hype them, but if they were introduced to the UB drug, things should start simmering.

I agree CKs are probably your best bang for your buck in regards to the lower tier pairs. If I had to buy another lower tier NMD, it would be CK.

Glad NTers responded. Helped me be less ignorant on the hype.
Oh I tried the mesh and they are not for me.  They've had different CWs sitting in stores around here on and off for a while now.  At a Roshe price point, maybe for beaters, but not at $120.  

Last edited:
Bots are ready set to go when the links were released yesterday.

Site is about to be insta-destroyed like when the Yeezys release on ADC.
Was talking about Xhibition. Which bbkang eventually posted. Guess it's all the same anyway though, it's shopify.

Yes RIP.

People about their reps on NT so things are gonna get blown up.

Oh nah, wasn't hating on bb, I was talking about the annoyance of when shops themselves announce times (like sites that give you a countdown timer as if it's gonna matter lol). RIP indeed.

Last edited:
Oh nah, wasn't hating on bb, I was talking about the annoyance of when shops themselves announce times (like sites that give you a countdown timer as if it's gonna matter lol). RIP indeed.
Not hating at all either. Just stating that it does more harm than good to post links nowadays.

If people tryna eat then they should be following these shops in IG or following the correct twitter accounts.

Too many bottom-feeders here. Especially on a release like this.

don't wanna read the hundreds of salty posts because of dead sites.

I GUESS WHAT WAS SAID EARLIER IS TRUE, ONLY THE GREYS AND SHRIMPS WILL BE DROPPING IN STORES. IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO COP ONLINE OR ADC. I REALLY WANTED THEM DAMN BLUES, I GUESS ILL STICK TO MY SECOND CHOICE.

IT IS A LITTLE ANNOYING THAT THEY GOT US HYPE 7 NMDS (CAMOS, CITY SOCK, CHUKKAS) TO THEN ONLY HAVE RETAILERS DROP 2. THEY HAVE ALL THIS MOMENTUM AND KINDA F'''''' UP, WATCH THEM DROP ALL THE OTHER COLORWAYS ON A DIFFERENT DATE.

I GUESS WHAT WAS SAID EARLIER IS TRUE, ONLY THE GREYS AND SHRIMPS WILL BE DROPPING IN STORES. IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO COP ONLINE OR ADC. I REALLY WANTED THEM DAMN BLUES, I GUESS ILL STICK TO MY SECOND CHOICE.

IT IS A LITTLE ANNOYING THAT THEY GOT US HYPE 7 NMDS (CAMOS, CITY SOCK, CHUKKAS) TO THEN ONLY HAVE RETAILERS DROP 2. THEY HAVE ALL THIS MOMENTUM AND KINDA F'''''' UP, WATCH THEM DROP ALL THE OTHER COLORWAYS ON A DIFFERENT DATE.
You will have a chance. might be slim but if you try you should be able to cop at least one CW to use for trade bait if you don't get your blues.

Also ADC is infamous for restocking randomly so if you get lucky with that then you should be alright.

The less they release the more hyped they get. People want what they cant have. Adidas clearly understands this. 

You will have a chance. might be slim but if you try you should be able to cop at least one CW to use for trade bait if you don't get your blues.

Also ADC is infamous for restocking randomly so if you get lucky with that then you should be alright.
Could anyone give me an experience on what happens on these NMD releases, is it easy to checkout if you get right on top of the release time?

Could anyone give me an experience on what happens on these NMD releases, is it easy to checkout if you get right on top of the release time?
If you are in within the first 5 mins you should be easy money. But anything after that, site starts slowing down. Especially if SL tweets about it.

*DISCLAIMER: Sizes will show but not necessarily have you go through checkout process. You can add to cart then when you pay, it'll say size is no longer available.

I've heard experiences where people keep trying to force through and some actually do. But once you get that notice, that CW or size is cooked.

Hopefully people actually read that disclaimer or we will be 50 posts deep of "i can't add to cart but size is showing. HELP".

Last edited:
ADC will be a crapshoot.  Some will get in easily, others will face endless timeouts and errors.  Best advice is to get your payment info and profile all ready today so you can complete the purchase quickly in the event that you can cart something.  Try with any phones you have in the house as well as your home internet (too many requests from the same IP can get you tempbanned).

Last edited:
Damn, I haven't been on this thread in a minute. Is there a link for the woman's salmon NMD or that new Men's blue NMD for retail still or are they all gone? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom