Adidas NMD thread

I'm going off adidas.com stock numbers, so... if they haven't but up all stock or their inventory is wrong idk... their stock says olives have lowest quantity
Olives are for sure the lowest, Blue is second by about 50 pairs compared to Olive

was in lower manhattan so decided to take a walk by wooster...no line, just thirty kids scattered all over the place -  whoever decides to camp there, have fun 
laugh.gif

Houston galleria - Adidas store is not getting the NMD's....wtf?

unless that dude lied to my lady. 

How do the NMD PK compare to the roshes? i have 10 on roshes because 9.5 is not enough room for my toes. Can anyone help?

Tomorrow morning will be very interesting...                                                                                                       
grinch2.gif

All the colors are gonna be hot.

People just gonna scoop up whatever they can and trade later if they can't get their color.

NMD day 2 is gonna be hyphy.

Hopefully prices go down on these so resellers can take the L
Seems likely that prices will go down after the drop because of more supply, but there's about to be a huge wave of L's this weekend, hence more demand incoming. Everybody in the US has been holding out until this weekend, after this it's game over for chances to cop at retail. I've been seeing preorders for 285 though, seems like resale might not be that bad.

Back
Top Bottom