Adidas NMD thread

So if I wear a sz 8 in UBs it wouldn't be smart to size down to a 7 in the NMDs?

Did you size up for the UBs? If you normally wear a 7.5, go down to 7 for NMDs, if you normally wear an 8 in most other shoes as well I'd say go for a 7.5 in NMDs.

So if I wear a sz 8 in UBs it wouldn't be smart to size down to a 7 in the NMDs?
I wear a 9 in UB's and I got an 8.5 in NMD's but still have some room.  I think you can get away with getting a 7.  If you like a snug fit that is.

Yea I think the consensus has been to go down a half sz but I'm saving about $100 if I get a 7 so I might just take that risk

There's a couple things wrong with that picture, lacing around the ankle only one of them

Last edited:
smokin.gif
Hope that dude is one of Adolf Dassler's great-grandchildren, otherwise that's a pretty questionable tattoo.

This pic is a hilarious illustration of the insane lengths of the NMD laces though.

yep! the laces are crazy long. I've been trying to find a pic of the R1's with rope laces. I'm thinking of getting some oreo rope laces for them. 

yep! the laces are crazy long. I've been trying to find a pic of the R1's with rope laces. I'm thinking of getting some oreo rope laces for them. 

I've been thinking the same. But I haven't been able to find any in short lengths, they're all super long.

Back
Top Bottom