Adidas NMD thread

Any one know when the OG white red blue comes out? and is it in stores only or online too?

Got lucky and Copped a size 8 in the Red camo coloraay. Not keeping though
tongue.gif

How is anyone checking out at this point? I tried 4 diff browsers both incognito and private and phone. Constant loop **** is the dumbest thing

Seriously, not only does Adidas go out and be a-holes by making the PK so limited, they are sub-par at releasing the shoes online. Nike has SNKRS app to back it up at least. Meanwhile, Adidas does not even give the PK to their flagship SF store.

so does the order processing email mean anything at all? got through at 8am PST but not optimistic I got it that late

Guys stop complaining and keep trying u gotta keep going I just checked out on blue pk size 9.5
I was here at 6:30 AM and been trying to get these shoes in 11.5 for 2 hours or 1.5 since they officially released. I have received over 20 errors, server crashes and constant check out loops. I will complain. Not everyone has been as lucky as yourself.

edit: I have probably received over 50 total errors via my phone, laptop and PC.

Last edited:
I was here at 6:30 AM and been trying to get these shoes in 11.5 for 2 hours or 1.5 since they officially released. I have received over 20 errors, server crashes and constant check out loops. I will complain. Not everyone has been as lucky as yourself.

I been up since 9 est n keep trying for the past hr n just kept trying I literally never got through on adidas and like everyone always says just keep refreshing n I managed to check out

lol after all the redirecting.. and the one time where im able to submit order... i get a ghost order..

I been up since 9 est n keep trying for the past hr n just kept trying I literally never got through on adidas and like everyone always says just keep refreshing n I managed to check out
I was up at 5:30 AM PST or 8:30 AM EST. I refreshed over 50 times. Just because you got lucky, does not mean everyone else will in the same manner. Realize that while you copped, there were hundreds if not thousands stuck in endless errors and loops such as myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom