Adidas NMD thread

These weren't that bad actually I got thru on all pairs besides the white ones. Size 10 in all

:nerd: damn dude, you had plenty of cash. I got Creams from feature the other day but defintely happy with that decision, if I didn't I would have definitely gone for blue camo on top of my CS

woke up late. set my alarm to 750 pacific time. managed to cart multiple times. couldnt check out. logged in after failing to log in multiple times. carted again...and paypal kept redirecting me. was never able to get to the credit card to pay. wanted to try that too.

for those of u who had page monitors or were there right when they dropped, was it easy to checkout? or same problems?

Last night I debated going to my Adidas store at 7 am and wait but then heard that ppl were lining up at 6 am and earlier.

Chose not to waste my time and went to the gym as usual.

Drove to the mall around 9 ish. Line all the way through the employee entrance and down into the parking lot 
indifferent.gif

Figured since i was here Id wait especially since it was 1 per customer.

Tried to order on adc while online. ******* joke 
mean.gif

White camos sold out first smh

the then crips

All the other crap was still there

By the time I got to the register my size as gone in the garbage olive and the white/orange pk

I said **** it im not leaving empty handed

Bought the last City Sock in size 12.

Gonna sell on one of those sneaker app things or ebay and buy white camos in my size 9

Waste of a morning 

Last night I debated going to my Adidas store at 7 am and wait but then heard that ppl were lining up at 6 am and earlier.

Chose not to waste my time and went to the gym as usual.

Drove to the mall around 9 ish. Line all the way through the employee entrance and down into the parking lot :stoneface:

Figured since i was here Id wait especially since it was 1 per customer.

Tried to order on adc while online. ******* joke :smh:

White camos sold out first smh

the then crips

All the other crap was still there

By the time I got to the register my size as gone in the garbage olive and the white/orange pk

I said **** it im not leaving empty handed

Bought the last City Sock in size 12.

Gonna sell on one of those sneaker app things or ebay and buy white camos in my size 9

Waste of a morning 

View media item 2039763
Something is something.

looking carefully i think the white camo might be the best looking colorway overall... 1. white 2. blue 3. olive 4. shrimp

:nerd: damn dude, you had plenty of cash. I got Creams from feature the other day but defintely happy with that decision, if I didn't I would have definitely gone for blue camo on top of my CS
At first I wanted the blue ones but man the yellow ones are clean.

Were you on mobile? Did u use CC or

I was on the site before Adidas or SL even tweeted and was stuck on the processing payment screen

You either lucky or you live like 5 min from the system.
lmao I tried when it started and I couldn't get through and after like 40mins I was able to get all three. Didn't go for whites because I just got the triple white 2.0 ultras.

At first I wanted the blue ones but man the yellow ones are clean.

lmao I tried when it started and I couldn't get through and after like 40mins I was able to get all three. Didn't go for whites because I just got the triple white 2.0 ultras.
Were you on three diff devices cuz it seems impossible to go back and forth trying to cop at least one

Were you on three diff devices cuz it seems impossible to go back and forth trying to cop at least one
No lol it was weird I literally just put them all on my bag and that's it. But like I got errors but I just back buttoned and clicked check out and so on and checked out as guest. Had to do this a couple of times to actually get through.

No lol it was weird I literally just put them all on my bag and that's it. But like I got errors but I just back buttoned and clicked check out and so on and checked out as guest. Had to do this a couple of times to actually get through.
Nice for you then fam, so all you did was back button, and kept pressing the checkout button..

My problem was that i was stuck on the payment where after i entered my CC, it would just spin and not get to the order confirmation page.

Used a macbook and two phones and got through on both white and shrimp camos on 10.5 with email confirmations on the same phone. First pairs of NMDs or yeezys ive been able to get on ADC. 

Sadly, I wanted the olive and blue smh

Could be a lot worse though....

Back
Top Bottom