Adidas NMD thread

I haven't seen a single human properly rocking the Chukkas. Don't bust people in , if those were the only ones you could cop that's fine BUT THEY'RE not that great at all

you know i wanted the white camos initially because they seemed to be the easiest to wear(could throw em on with nearly every outfit). but i gotta admit the olives go with dam near everything as well, unlike the shrimp or blue ones. so happy with my purchase yesterday. 

Just wanted to thank @tankdayglo   for repeatedly saying you could go TTS in the city socks. Would have definitely gone .5 size down if not for that and my TTS fits perfectly. Much appreciated!

Just wanted to thank @tankdayglo   for repeatedly saying you could go TTS in the city socks. Would have definitely gone .5 size down if not for that and my TTS fits perfectly. Much appreciated!
Nice man glad they worked out for you. Salty I couldn't double up yesterday haha, but I at least came out w/ a white camo so I can't really complain.

already got shipping confirmation for white camo's 
smokin.gif

finally wore my grey camos today to clear some salt. Dont know why I was trying for the white anyways.

Last edited:
you know i wanted the white camos initially because they seemed to be the easiest to wear(could throw em on with nearly every outfit). but i gotta admit the olives go with dam near everything as well, unlike the shrimp or blue ones. so happy with my purchase yesterday. 

This is exactly how I feel. By the time I made it inside the store the only options I had left was the olives or shrimps. I figured I could use the olives as trade bait but everytime I look at them makes me not want to sell. Glad I came home with something.

Hoping i can trade my shrimps for olives or blues.

Need to see the whites in hand before i make a decision on trading or keeping them.

I need that shipping confirmation before i get ahead of myself though...

Just saw your ig man , je serai très content avec les CS en noir, elles ont l'air superbeeeee 
Great CS in Black, but i prefer the first CS.

I hope the next week cop a nmd OG White.

After in July the Black and the Vapor Grey.

Where do you live ?

Great CS in Black, but i prefer the first CS.

I hope the next week cop a nmd OG White.

After in July the Black and the Vapor Grey.

Where do you live ?
I've never been into grey or black and grey or grey and white, the whole grey thing it's not my thing for sure. The CK grey and light blue are the only grey pair that I own. Seems that things in France are way easier than elsewhere right ? You seem to cop everything in full smoothness haha 

I used to live in Paris for quite a while , but I've been bouncing a lot the past couple of years. Maintenant Je suis en Colombie, je bosse dans un cabinet d'adouanes et c'est carrément difficile de trouver quelque chose ici, tout m'attend à NY :D 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom