Adidas NMD thread

They're pretty much the worst haha. Either they're really small and nothing happens, or they're HUGE and full of idiots.

I'm always hesitant to sell anything on eBay due to the scammers but for less hyped stuff I guess it's probably more doable.
In my limited experience, ebay is full of lowballers and idiots whenever you use BIN OBO.  I sold a couple pairs of FTB Kobes on stockx and it was pretty good.  Cheaper than ebay+paypal fees and people had bids to sell now for higher than the offers I was getting on ebay.  Was also nice not to have to worry about scammers with a $800+ sale.

StockX Kicked me off they site

for disputing their cancelation Fee they Auto Charged my paypal after I made a error in my listing 

I tired to go back n fix my listing instead the app auto sold my shoes in .05 secs

when I contacted the site and told them the error and the listing was incorrect they said no problem n cancelled it but went n charged my paypal a fee anyways.

When i disputed to charged with them and my paypal after explaining everything they refunded me back n kicked me off the site.  
tongue.gif

Comedy!

StockX Kicked me off they site

for disputing their cancelation Fee they Auto Charged my paypal after I made a error in my listing 

I tired to go back n fix my listing instead the app auto sold my shoes in .05 secs

when I contacted the site and told them the error and the listing was incorrect they said no problem n cancelled it but went n charged my paypal a fee anyways.

When i disputed to charged with them and my paypal after explaining everything they refunded me back n kicked me off the site.  :tongue:

Comedy!

Welcome to GOAT :smokin

I was curious to see what these felt like in hand/on foot.  (I have the talcs coming in as well)  I have to say, while they really are rough to the touch.  On foot is a different story.  They use the circular knit on the canvas and feel about as flexible as the CK specific models (Clear Blue and Lush Red), and personally, more comfortable than the mesh.  I only have the Onyx and Tokyo in mesh.  I don't think I'll be getting any more of those, and moving forward if I get any more any non-PK models, it will be from these (that I feel comfortable abusing more than my PKs).

I was curious to see what these felt like in hand/on foot.  (I have the talcs coming in as well)  I have to say, while they really are rough to the touch.  On foot is a different story.  They use the circular knit on the canvas and feel about as flexible as the CK specific models (Clear Blue and Lush Red), and personally, more comfortable than the mesh.  I only have the Onyx and Tokyo in mesh.  I don't think I'll be getting any more of those, and moving forward if I get any more any non-PK models, it will be from these (that I feel comfortable abusing more than my PKs).
The look great man , nice cop. 

For someone that doesn't want to invest much time in the process goat is great. Sold a pair of OG NMDs on there for $1k.
those kind of sites if you have something hypie approved you'll get paid, but in general if there's a lot of competition for the kicks you will get lower then they are worth.

Too many dirtbags on social media/eBay using PayPal charge backs and false authenticity claims these days. I like the reassurance I get from GOAT and StockX

Too many dirtbags on social media/eBay using PayPal charge backs and false authenticity claims these days. I like the reassurance I get from GOAT and StockX
i'm gonna look into that.

thats why face to face in a controlled environment of my choosing is best.

I got order confirmation saturday for the white camos, but it doesn't pop up on my order history....I haven't gotten a cancellation email but I guess it got cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom