Adidas NMD thread

Absolutely fake. I've highlighted a portion of the "boost" so you can see how it's mirrored on each shoe, as opposed to random.
Ah, thats useful didn't know that, answers my question too. White lettering is not only uglier its fake.

Just like the blue and pink wood wood boosts lol. So step 1 is making sure the boost sole doesn't look like corn on the cob.

Last edited:

White letter pair is definitely fake. Some of the most obviously fake boost material I've ever seen.

The white lettered city socks were only released as samples so any legit pairs you see w/ white lettering will be ridiculously expensive.
Yeah, those fakes are awful.

From my experience, if the sellers says "Not sure if these are UA versions" then they most likely fake.
That, and "I got them as a gift and they are not my style."

And my personal favorite, "I lost the box."

Last edited:
Now that i think about it, it could probably just be the mesh pairs up on the finishline calendar. They don't seem to drop PKs consistently fast enough. 

Now that i think about it, it could probably just be the mesh pairs up on the finishline calendar. They don't seem to drop PKs consistently fast enough. 
Beat me to this. I'm thinking it's including these canvas ones that have been slowly rolling out.

Back
Top Bottom