Adidas NMD thread

Over this "OG" release already. Too much traffic to these small shop sites from the SL links. These will do for now. Camo PK feels way thicker then the monochrome pack. Also, are all camo's mirrored? Forgive my ignorance, i haven't really scouted pics of these yet

Over this "OG" release already. Too much traffic to these small shop sites from the SL links. These will do for now. Camo PK feels way thicker then the monochrome pack. Also, are all camo's mirrored? Forgive my ignorance, i haven't really scouted pics of these yet
Yes, the camo print is mirrored.

Curious what kinda prices he quotes people via PM here after essentially saying "I'm trying to sell these!" haha
I was quoting 1k. Fair?

mean.gif

Ok what gives? Thought for the NMD PKs you're suppose to size down .5 from your UB size?

Just paid resale for a size 10.5 PK White Camo and they are too big with my normal thin socks on. I wear size 11 in UB.

Ok what gives? Thought for the NMD PKs you're suppose to size down .5 from your UB size?

Just paid resale for a size 10.5 PK White Camo and they are too big with my normal thin socks on. I wear size 11 in UB.
nope... 1 full size down from UB.

mesh nmd's are .5 down from UB

Too many people are basing their sizing on UBs but it doesn't work cause some people size up .5 in UBs and some go TTS.

PK NMDs are .5 down from TTS, full size down for a snug fit.

To the person that wanted to know what size to get for City Socks

I wear 10.5 JB retro 3
I wear 10 UB creams/OG whites
I wear a 9.5 NMD PK trip white

Size 9 City socks are way too small and snug for my comfort. Just got them and as soon as I took them out of the box I was like "are you fing kidding me"..they looked like little kid shoes. Get a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom