Adidas NMD thread

I know how to look internally on Shopify sites and I still can't fine the page lol

I know there's a second method thats more immersive that lets you see stock levels and all that

If this is the same basic tutorial that goes around, it won't help.

The shoes aren't loaded on to the site, in view or hidden, as far as I can tell.

Without that, there's no way to add to cart early.

But I have seen an even more secret method to add to cart early without even accessing the page for the shoe, but I have zero clue how it's done.

I hope y'all are really checking out so they can hit you with that cancel and tie your funds up for tomorrow :rofl:

Cats have no smoothness about how they operate these days.

I have a wristband for Nice Kicks SF, if they don't have my size I will help someone out. PM me if interested.

I hope y'all are really checking out so they can hit you with that cancel and tie your funds up for tomorrow
roll.gif

Cats have no smoothness about how they operate these days.
I kind of see it as a public service. Every1 on this forum is aware of bots. You either do the research/buy the bots needed to compete or u choose to sleep in

If someone could link me to the NiceKicks page for the shoes, that would be nice :smile:

Not an add-to-cart link, just the page they'll load the sizes

Forgot who asked the other day, but my ADC pair for the R1's came with a receipt.

Anyone know if nice kicks sf is going to do people with wristbands first, and then those without them after? Or you have to have a wristband period? I'm heading there in the morning. Should be interesting. Haha. 

Anyone know if nice kicks sf is going to do people with wristbands first, and then those without them after? Or you have to have a wristband period? I'm heading there in the morning. Should be interesting. Haha. 
probably wristbands first. Don't know if they'd have enough for after

Back
Top Bottom