Adidas NMD thread

This is going to be my first PK NMD. At this moment i have Moscow and triple white mesh. I was literally dying to have them and got them manually without any bots. I also think it was easier to get them than camos. I was pissed when size? let me add OG black and white NMDs and then when i tried to checkout it didn't let me choose the shipping option and when it did it was saying for 20 minutes that my address is incorrect.

Chinese/Asian resellers copped all the UK stock.. AGAIN

They camp, create phony lists and bring their entire fam to buy all the sneakers.. 

**** is disgusting
Dang, sucks man. It would be cool if they only sold 2 pairs per household (same address on ID) or something. That's messed up. 

They camp, create phony lists and bring their entire fam to buy all the sneakers.. 

**** is disgusting
erm, thought adidas us/uk doesnt ship accept non-us credit cards?

they dont provide internatinoal shipping as well...

**** is disgusting

This.... some of them demand full attention.
Anyway.. one of the most crazy and chaotic in store releases to date and I did manage to get 2x my size of the White OG.. so can't complain. thanks to good planning and great locals.

Any stores left? Got a CS1 this morning but would like to try still for OG Whites please DM

Back
Top Bottom