Adidas NMD thread

Makes sense once we saw ssense release them yesterday. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
So the only difference between the black monochrome PK NMD and this Tokyo shoe is the outsole and blocks? Redundant pass.

Last edited:
Once i saw the Japanese letters on the blocks a few weeks ago on this pair i knew it. 

Maybe adidas will release a different pair with black boost later in the future by the way they tweeted? who knows.

Last edited:
+1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 
devil.gif

A ****** attempt at Adidas to make an NMD look like the Key City pair.
Huh?

The triple black NMDs that have been pictured all over the place lately & have been referred to as the "Japan" NMD are identical to the black NMDs that dropped on Ssense yesterday except the ones that actually dropped have white boost. If they're an attempt to copy the Key City pair, so is every other black NMD they've put out haha.

I'm not saying black boost isn't coming out on an NMD, just that the "Japan" NMD that's releasing apparently now has white boost.

Black boost, if we ever get it, will end up on a different shoe.

The blacked out boost looked suspect from the start, it looked like just a layer of black paint was applied to the boost that would crack as soon as pressure was applied. If the only way we would ever get colors on the boost material is to paint or coat over them, I say just forget it. They will crack and look horrible fast.

The blacked out boost looked suspect from the start, it looked like just a layer of black paint was applied to the boost that would crack as soon as pressure was applied. If the only way we would ever get colors on the boost material is to paint or coat over them, I say just forget it. They will crack and look horrible fast.
Blacked out boost isn't painted, it was actual black boost pellets. They can make colored boost on a small scale.

Now, that's not to say a lot of the pics that have been posted weren't of "customs" (see: fakes
laugh.gif
) with painted black boost
But I do agree, they still haven't gotten the look of black boost quite right. Kinda glossy.

Last edited:
Judging by the half squared white lines on the counter heel of the model released by ssense, those IG pics of the "japan" model don't seem to be 100% accurate to date

So the pair that dropped on Ssense yesterday that in every way is identical to the Japan NMD except the white boost is what exaclty?
Leave him be, his common sense and accuracy are broken . 

Did you cop from ssense tank? 

If black boost (with visible pellets) models are planned by Adidas we will see them on UBs before we can expect an official NMD release of that kind imo 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom