Adidas NMD thread

I see nothing interesting in those japan nmds. Nothing special about another black on white sole shoe, we already had had it with mono pack.

If theyre gonna keep giving us black pk on a white boost...might as well make a pk version of the euro exclusives. 

Last edited:
For those who got the city socks, did they have a tag? I got mine directly from adidas and it did not have it attached. 

For those who got the city socks, did they have a tag? I got mine directly from adidas and it did not have it attached. 
maybe the dhl/usps worker who was in charge of your parcel replaced them with fake ones..

Hi! Can somebody please help me with the sizes? - what size should I take for the adidas nmd r1 primeknit? With Nike Flyknit Racer I'm fine with 9,5 US.
Unless you go up half a size with Racers like a lot of people do, it's a full size down from racers. For me it is.

I'm in Europe when the vapor greys and the Japan blacks release. How much do you think they will sell for? Could I probably trade for the cream ultra boosts? Thanks!

I'm in Europe when the vapor greys and the Japan blacks release. How much do you think they will sell for? Could I probably trade for the cream ultra boosts? Thanks!
You can most definitely trade for creams + cash maybe, or just sell a pair and cop them. Have some extra cash left. 

But seriously, the shoe openings i see on youtube for city socks dont have the tag either and i got this direct from US adidas. 

any help please?

But seriously, the shoe openings i see on youtube for city socks dont have the tag either and i got this direct from US adidas. 

any help please?
If you get them from Adidas what's the biggie ? You can't get any more legit than that 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom