Adidas NMD thread

Oh Sorry
embarassed.gif
Here~pls check it
All good.  The counterfeiters usually focus on the PK models since the can make more money off those, so you're usually good with the mesh versions unless something looks way off.  

I wear the same sizes as you ... My boy is sending me the size 9 in the tans so I'll see how they fit
i wont lie the tans seem to fit a LITTLE bit tighter than the other 2 but theyre still good 

1 full size down for me. I wear 8.5 in ultra boost and 7.5 in PK NMDs feels perfect.
yeah its a nice snug fit that i can see after a few wears might even fit better 

If you like em snug and wear thin socks, you can definitely go down a full size on the PKs.  The material will also stretch out a little over time, especially the ankle opening.  One potential problem with sizing down that much is the dreaded toe poke. 
roll.gif
surprisingly enough my toes dont poke through lol

Well my FA an hour away refuses to answer their phone so I just got in my car, here goes nothing
Yeah, I checked the two closest to me, and both were sold out.  The one about an hour away is not answering their phone, and I decided not to make the trek.  Where are you located?  Let me know how you do.  

Welp Southlake Footaction said yesterday that they're getting it on Friday. Called this morning and they're like "we have no info on that release." Should I go check....

Welp Southlake Footaction said yesterday that they're getting it on Friday. Called this morning and they're like "we have no info on that release." Should I go check....
Depends how far you are from the store.  If they did get them yesterday they are likely sold out. 

1 hour out... Probly not worth it.... I'll just hold out till they have a wider release
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.  Are the PK colorways getting a GR release now?  Are they releasing this Friday like the grey, black and blue regular mesh colorways? 

Yo guys, in 2 days Adidas will release a few nmds! I just want to ask you guys if somebody knows a raffle for the pk ones maybe:smile:

Back
Top Bottom