Adidas NMD thread

I think the bot users invaded the sns servers  and carted everything that has the  "NMD" in its name  
roll.gif

I tried to cart the mesh navy(for the heck of it) pair. which i remember very well that they were sitting.

Got the message that they are in someone elses cart.

Oh well.. 
eyes.gif

All L's for me today. Been waiting days for SNS to put those up and CRs restocking nmd's at the same damn time got in the way :smh:

Last edited:

I think the bot users invaded the sns servers  and carted everything that has the  "NMD" in its name  
roll.gif

I tried to cart the mesh navy(for the heck of it) pair. which i remember very well that they were sitting.

Got the message that they are in someone elses cart.

Oh well.. 
eyes.gif
This is part of the problem. Carting to cart. Once its in there its gives 15 mins to check out or more, so people who dont even want the shoe or may be on the fence make it a pain for people spamming the captcha to actually purchase. Whack if you ask me.

This is part of the problem. Carting to cart. Once its in there its gives 15 mins to check out or more, so people who dont even want the shoe or may be on the fence make it a pain for people spamming the captcha to actually purchase. Whack if you ask me.
Yeah but when you cart you're pretty much golden 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom