Adidas NMD thread

I'm a 8.5 in UBs which are a snug fit, and a pair of mesh r1s came in earlier today in a size 8. surprisingly fits well, toes are touching the tip of the shoe but not uncomfortable. A half size up will work but my feet will prolly move around when walking. 

Since the consensus is that PKs are a half size down from mesh.. 7.5 would be my size for PKs, right?

Man, all these sites are dropping news on the Bape x NMD but that collar on the shoes is a dead give away that its fake.

Footlocker release calendar shoes NMDs releasing again on June 16. 
same with footaction champs eastbay, same 3 mens mesh colors from last week  
frown.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling the PKs are going to drop somewhere else in the next week or so. I hope I'm right lol

oh no... market is flooded with mesh resellers.....  i think the only limited ones are the PK ....  

i think blue camo is more popular than the olive camo? price is higher the blue....   cheapest is the solar red.... 

aside from the nice kicks one, all the nmd collabs have looked trash imo... pharrell, white mountaineering, bape. didnt think a beautiful shoe could be so meh

FSR JAPAN NMD FOOT ASYLUM * Limited to UK orders only* Anyone in the UK oop me a pair for the tip!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom