Adidas NMD thread

I honestly hope the hype dies down a bit so it becomes easier for us true NMD fans to cop future models.
True NMD fans? You sound silly my man. This is just how it is nowadays. "True" fans are responsible for creating the hype in the first place. Re-sellers, which are the scum of the Earth just sit back in the cut and poach when the hype drops. It doesn't help that Adidas is making it near impossible for anyone to get a pair of NMD's. They need to quit ******* around and flood the market with a massive restock so these **** boy resellers are stuck with their pairs.

OK just got mine in and let me say all the talk about these being huge was wrong I'm 10.5 in kobe and Jays and 10 in fly knits and. 10 in ub and if anything these are a half sz big. But probably could of gotten a sz 10 and been fine if anything primeknit tubular and dooms run bigger I got a sz 9 in them but these almost fit like a sock dart or even kinda like a yeezy I definitely like them better than ub a little less cushion but I think that's because there is no insole

Somebody is selling unreleased mesh NMDs on the FB group. Post will probably get deleted cause they don't allow selling in that group.

Somebody is selling unreleased mesh NMDs on the FB group. Post will probably get deleted cause they don't allow selling in that group.
Need. Digging the collegiate navy colorway of these. Also like the 3 stripes on these compared to my nmd PK

I actually like the NMDs without the 3 stripes a whole lot more, I like the very subtle branding, anyone else?

My tech fleece presto is the most comfortable sneakers I own. My feet tend hurt on the side of my pinky from other sneakers after a long day. Anyone with that problem has these nmd how do they feel after a long day wearing,

My tech fleece presto is the most comfortable sneakers I own. My feet tend hurt on the side of my pinky from other sneakers after a long day. Anyone with that problem has these nmd how do they feel after a long day wearing,

Nmds has a lot of room and give in the toebox. I feel like they are even wider than the prestos. I do not have the tech fleece but regular prestos got nothing on nmds comfort wise.

Nmds has a lot of room and give in the toebox. I feel like they are even wider than the prestos. I do not have the tech fleece but regular prestos got nothing on nmds comfort wise.

Thanks will pick up a pair or few soon then been meaning to get some UB but something comes always so guess it's meant to get these.

True NMD fans? You sound silly my man. This is just how it is nowadays. "True" fans are responsible for creating the hype in the first place. Re-sellers, which are the scum of the Earth just sit back in the cut and poach when the hype drops. It doesn't help that Adidas is making it near impossible for anyone to get a pair of NMD's. They need to quit ******* around and flood the market with a massive restock so these **** boy resellers are stuck with their pairs.
:rofl:

I have the same problem with a lot of kicks. I also have the tech fleece Prestos and the are seriously comfortable. The NMDs are really comfortable as well, depending on your size your pinky toe might rub slightly against the front block. I could feel it but it wasn't uncomfortable. Stretchy materials like flyknit/Primeknit/tech fleece are a godsend for wide footers

OK just got mine in and let me say all the talk about these being huge was wrong I'm 10.5 in kobe and Jays and 10 in fly knits and. 10 in ub and if anything these are a half sz big. But probably could of gotten a sz 10 and been fine if anything primeknit tubular and dooms run bigger I got a sz 9 in them but these almost fit like a sock dart or even kinda like a yeezy I definitely like them better than ub a little less cushion but I think that's because there is no insole
So basically you can get these in the same size as you would wear in UB and be fine?

So basically you can get these in the same size as you would wear in UB and be fine?
Really depends on your feet...  Im able to wear mine with it with dri fit socks and UB insole no problem...  I could definitely fit half size down. 

Wider, more room, more "flexible".  They are not a snug fit like UB if you compare the 2 in the same size.  I posted a picture I think a couple pages back showing the UB and NMD side by side.  The length of the shoe is almost identical but the with is slightly different and the material on NMD is much thinner so it has a lot of give... 

Thanks for the answers guys. I feel like I will try the same size in these as my UB.
My UB are really snug, which I don't mind on that particular shoe, and I do have wide feet. So I should be fine.
Now I just gotta get a chance to buy some.

I guess flightclub changed their mind regarding NMD 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom