Adidas NMD thread

anyone else get blisters from wearing ankle socks with the nmd Pk's? what can i do to help not get them? 

Famlay! I need some help. What's the going rate for yellow camo PK's sizes 7 and 8 ds.

Got a deal for $510 for both. Is that a good deal?

I gave up on NMD's. Absolutely no appeal to me at all anymore, I have 2 pairs that I dont even know the last time I wore em. Just not a comfy shoe.

Im starting to get there too, slowly

Just got my grey ones in from FNL & idk if its cuz i just came back from work but damn these feel so flat

Then i remembered my navy pair & yea they just uncomfortable lol. If only UBs had more colors & was a bit cheaper...

Im starting to get there too, slowly

Just got my grey ones in from FNL & idk if its cuz i just came back from work but damn these feel so flat

Then i remembered my navy pair & yea they just uncomfortable lol. If only UBs had more colors & was a bit cheaper...

I don't find NMD comfortable at all either. I have a high arch. One pair is all I need. 
You shoud have worn flip flops since you were kids. Would have helped you to get used to them

Anywhere else besides Champs, Foot Locker, and East Bay restocking the Mesh NMD's tomorrow guys? Specifically a place where you can get free shipping?

Shoutout to @JDilla14 for helping me find a pair of vapours! Unfortunately they fit a half a size too big. My mistake :smh:

Anyone know where I can do size swaps in LA?

Shoutout to @JDilla14 for helping me find a pair of vapours! Unfortunately they fit a half a size too big. My mistake
mean.gif

Anyone know where I can do size swaps in LA?
Did you order .5 size down already so you'll need to go a Full Size down or did you order your TTS and now realize you need to go .5 down?

Info on sizes guys  I think these do deserve to go a Full Size Down.

I'm thinking I really do need to go a full size down from my Ultra Boost size. on the NMD PK's.

Going .5 size down on the Mesh NMD's was good enough, but for some reason the PK's have a lot more room in the toe box area

Last edited:
Did you order .5 size down already so you'll need to go a Full Size down or did you order your TTS and now realize you need to go .5 down?

Well, for the longest time I swore I was a size 10.5 so I went with 10. But they were huge. Measured my foot now and apparently I'm a size 10. So technically I still need to go half a size down

Back
Top Bottom