Adidas NMD thread

from the adidas web site:

MEN ORIGINALS
[h1]NMD_R1 PRIMEKNIT SHOES[/h1]
£129.95

Color  Vapour Grey F16 / Vapour Grey F16 / Ftwr White  (S81848)

edit:

added link - http://www.adidas.co.uk/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/S81848.html
Thanks for the info.
The colorway is called "French Beige" and the colors in that colorway are called vapour grey and white, obviously vapour grey is the dominant color. Not that confusing to me.
Got it. I just feel like out of the three that dropped in that set I wouldn't refer to this one as grey since the other pair is legit grey.

Since the preview we call them vapour grey, as long as we discuss about pk model why would you be confused when we use that specific color name ?

I see on ebay where people would just be calling all the 3 pk's that were release as japans, mesh as primeknits, OG's on non OG, tokyos on japan models, beige on black? o_O But for the pk vapour grey/ french beige, those were called that since the beginning and makes sense, so its understandable.

laugh.gif

Yeah it is for seo purposes i guess !

basically a dark grey camo upper and a og sole, that is crazy...

We should report to adidas that there are big resellers in their F&F list

Last edited:
jesus, people are way too technical on an internet forum. They're called both French Biege and Vapor Grey, both by adidas.

Hey Yall... Anybody heard of Adidas switching between their Blue with white stripes box to an all black box?

NMDs sitting in my mall. i seen every mesh colorway except the grey ones that released the other day in there. I feel like the hype has died down a bit cuz before even the mesh ones were gone lol. I returned my grey pair yesterday. They looked weak in person

NMDs sitting in my mall. i seen every mesh colorway except the grey ones that released the other day in there. I feel like the hype has died down a bit cuz before even the mesh ones were gone lol. I returned my grey pair yesterday. They looked weak in person
Yea, personally NMD is the only Adidas silhouette I like but when you make it weak color ways with cheap mesh (Grey is perfect example), it's never gonna get worn, so why spend $120 on it? Trash to me.

There are just more mesh releases.

Adidas doesn't quite do limited like nike. They are using somewhat aggressive techniques to force hype.

Look at the alpha bounce.

How do you release them and magically get "shipments" 2 days later and then more "shipments" on Monday. 

They've been doing this for a minute, they've been trying in different ways too. Like how there was a point people were trying to resell the xeno flux above retail.

Last edited:
Adidas needs to pump their brakes... They lowering the hype of the sillohoute, decreasing the quality of their shoes, and hurting my wallet when something dope actually drops.

Adidas wants the NMD to be everywhere which is why theyre producing so many mesh pairs snd releasing so many colors.

I only have interest in the PK personally, I just wish theyd release more. It should not be this hard to get

It's going to be like the Roshe, we'll have every color imaginable with the only exceptions being the PK ones which will be hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom