Adidas NMD thread

I somewhat agree. I have both and the difference between PK and others is negligible. People are just being elitist because they are more difficult to obtain.
Really? I tried the mesh ones and I find that they are a lot more rigid around the heel. I prefer the softer upper of PK's

My white monochrome mesh is quite rigid around the heel. My same size black monochrome mesh is on par with my vapour grey pk.

But hey, that's just my shoes and my opinion.

I somewhat agree. I have both and the difference between PK and others is negligible. People are just being elitist because they are more difficult to obtain.
yea I don't. my PK pair > my mesh pair for sure. the fit in general is so much better on my PK pair. they feel more comfortable as well. they also look better (my opinion).

i was gonna actually sell off the PK pair since they go for a decent amount. but once i put them on feet, it was a wrap. my mesh pair are my beaters now.

Hey Yall...indeed the MESH NMDs do run true to size...last week I copped the Primeknits, in a size 8, they fit great. My true to size is 8.5. Today, my all white MESH NMDs arrived....also in a size 8....Disappointed...they fit too tight...gotta give them to my dad!

Alright guys, so when Adidas dropped the PK NMD's, I was never able to try them on in store or anything so I just bought my TTS. As most people would.

Now, I recently just also bought the ULTRA BOOSTS in my TTS Size 11 and they fit perfect like a glove.  I wouldn't go up or down a size on the UB.  They fit perfect. I tried on an 11.5 in UB and there was just too much room in the toe box, so 11 is just perfect.

However,  My PK NMD's are HUGE in my TTS.  Seriously, You can swim in them.  I MUST go down 1 full size. 

These are my Size 11 NMD PK's and in order for them to fit like my Ultra Boosts, I will definitely need to go down 1 FULL SIZE. 

Here are pictures as reference:

Look at all that ROOM. My gawd! I am touching my toes here.

This is how much room in the back when I push my toes all the way to the front. 

Man now I'm really going to have to search for my correct size.  Thinking about how I can do that. Maybe I'll just sell these for resell price and then buy my own size at resell price.  I don't know any other way since there's probably not going to be a re-stock any time soon.  Help me out NT fam.
 Yeah Bro...I researched before I bought my pair...the primeknits run big as hell...however the mesh NMDs, in my opinion, are true to size. Today, my all white NMDs arrived in a size 8...they are too tight....last week, my primeknits arrived...and they fit so good....wiggle room n all that. I would sell those and cop a way smaller size....if there is a flight club around your hood...go there and try on sum pairs....

Could someone please help out with a legit check?

I got these off of a user on Grailed. Too my knowledge they look legit; however, I noticed a thin line of darker material/dirt where the outer sole attaches to the boost material. Is this just from excess glue? or a clear sign they are fakes? The sticker on the inside of the shoe is still intact as well. Im thinking maybe this guy lied and wore them a few times maybe?

I got these off of a user on Grailed. Too my knowledge they look legit; however, I noticed a thin line of darker material/dirt where the outer sole attaches to the boost material. Is this just from excess glue? or a clear sign they are fakes? The sticker on the inside of the shoe is still intact as well. Im thinking maybe this guy lied and wore them a few times maybe?
Look good to me.

Can you post a perfect profile shot of the collar ? Something bothers me about it

Yeah Bro...I researched before I bought my pair...the primeknits run big as hell...however the mesh NMDs, in my opinion, are true to size. Today, my all white NMDs arrived in a size 8...they are too tight....last week, my primeknits arrived...and they fit so good....wiggle room n all that. I would sell those and cop a way smaller size....if there is a flight club around your hood...go there and try on sum pairs....
Lots of people spending time trying to figure out their NMD sizing, so I made a video:

Mesh vs Circa Knit vs PK vs Nike vs other sizing: 

The seller likely tried them on a bit. The heel pull tab should stand straight up like the left shoe does. And the collar is slightly enlarged. Plus the laces are retied, brand new they don't tie the laces like that.

But otherwise, they look legit.

That's legit.  The lego blocks are slightly different than boost just like the pair i had.

I might be in the minority but after copping a pair of the PKs i actually prefer the regular. That cuff doesn't look right in jeans to men only can wear joggers with it.
They feel like 2 completely different shoes to me. PK is so much more comfortable than the mesh.

And they look a lot better.

I wear NMDs w/ jeans and other pants, rarely ever break out joggers anymore, but I don't wear pants with leg openings that are big enough to drape all over my shoes.

I really hope these Vapour Greys restock somewhere.  My pair got cancelled 
frown.gif

man seeing those tan joints make me hate my white monochrome joints even more smh

Man I've had bad luck on NMDs.  The tans are my favorite so far and I'm stuck with a pair that are too big.
i hope u find ur right size.

so far I have the white monochrome PK and yellow came.

would like the red suede chukka and the WM city sock 

Back
Top Bottom