Adidas NMD thread

Anyone else do the pre-order for the Journeys Grey Wool NMD?  I did.  But I just checked my order status today and it read, "cancelled."  
mean.gif
Called customer service at Journeys.  They had an issue with my mailing address, which is the exact same as my billing address.  I rent a mailbox address at a shipping store because I work during the day and I hate packages just sitting outside my home all day until I get home in the evening.  It's better than a P.O box because I can receive packages from the couriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.).  Journeys had an issue with this and just cancelled my order.  No email, phone call, messenger pigeon or any other notification that my order was going to be cancelled.  No opportunity to provide an address that they desired.  So if anyone else here rents a mailbox shipping address and pre-ordered the grey wool NMDs from Journeys, check your order status.  

The recent mesh pack had me scared about the NMDs but these new PKs look straight fire. Excited again. Also, I don't see any issue with my order from Journeys. I feel like I am going to have enough DS sneakers for years to come the way I'm going.

Called customer service at Journeys.  They had an issue with my mailing address, which is the exact same as my billing address.  I rent a mailbox address at a shipping store because I work during the day and I hate packages just sitting outside my home all day until I get home in the evening.  It's better than a P.O box because I can receive packages from the couriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.).  Journeys had an issue with this and just cancelled my order.  No email, phone call, messenger pigeon or any other notification that my order was going to be cancelled.  No opportunity to provide an address that they desired.  So if anyone else here rents a mailbox shipping address and pre-ordered the grey wool NMDs from Journeys, check your order status.  
That sucks.  I had a similar issue with an NMD order with finishline recently as well.  They left a phone message saying that they put a hold on my order because they needed to verify my shipping address.  I called them back within an hour to verify the shipping address, and then received a shipping notice and UPS tracking number in the next day or so, and so I thought everything was good after that.

A couple of days later I checked the tracking, and the UPS tracking still showed no movement besides the shipping label being created.  I called up Finishline, and they had no clue what happened to my order.  Of course they were out of stock of the NMDs, and they simply said sorry and offered to give me a refund.  Grr.

@AirRaab

My order status says the same. Assuming we are in the clear. Hopefully, these wools fit like the mesh since I went TTS sz 12.  I thought they were mesh when I ordered them.

Back
Top Bottom