Adidas NMD thread

Can we get a lil less monotone in these NMDs adidas

not saying volt or neon orange but a forest green or sum

Can we get a lil less monotone in these NMDs adidas

not saying volt or neon orange but a forest green or sum

I agree, like the monotones are cool but do we really need all these black color ways. Forest green, navy, cool grey, maybe a dark red and a bit more accent on the legos would be nice too.

Speaking of Japan NMD, these were just delivered.

Wish they were more charcoal than a faded black, but I already knew this.
this is black lmao. no way that can be considered charcoal.

they look good though 
smokin.gif

lol indeed...sorry mate maybe it will happen at a later stage as Adidas is used to be doing things lately.

Those are on Adidas UK... Also have both suede chukkas and most of the first round of mesh releases showing as coming soon.
My mistake. Didn't read that coming in 7 days portion. Well, I'm curious if ADC USA will do these random restocks. Otherwise, going to have to find a shipping forwarder. Although, we still are waiting for the OG White and NMD black socks to be released. 

Some upcoming mesh...
Edit: Take with a grain of salt in your preferred size.

Last edited:
The black boost mesh are appealing (if they are released) but I'll wait for the PK and try to snag some PK or OG Mesh on the UK restock. 

Last edited:
So far the painted uncaged are somewhat of a myth as well, only dropped in a couple places. I have no doubt they'll give us NMDs w/ painted boost, pics have been floating around of the colored boost mesh pairs for a long time, they just keep getting our hopes up though and then not actually releasing them.

So from here on out I'm not gonna believe **** about any colored boost releases until adidas publicly confirms it directly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom