Adidas NMD thread

restock from END will be here tomorrow. God damn do I love that store and their shipping. Now if only SNS would ship my stuff from last week :smh:

Last edited:
restock from END will be here tomorrow. God damn do I love that store and their shipping. Now if only SNS would ship my stuff from last week :smh:

Seriously, got shipping confirmation for both of my pairs. Will be here Thursday. 8) Not to mention, there shipping boxes are on point.

Dying synthetic materials is a huge gamble. It usually doesnt end well. Your best bet is a garment dye, not a suede dye. 

nerd.gif

Dying synthetic materials is a huge gamble. It usually doesnt end well. Your best bet is a garment dye, not a suede dye. 
This. Also, why buy em if you dont like the yellow? There are like a million more NMDs coming out. Wait for one you like. 

Hey fellas.

Back in some pages i was in doubt about UB or NMD. So, ADC Brazil just announced that NMDs will be released here in feb 26th, the R1 cw alongside the yellow one. But the thing is, they got crazy about the prices. Ok ok, i have to say economy here is a mess right now, and taxes are awful, but they are charging US$245,00. So that said, i decided to get an UB, that with some discounts was something close to US$158. Sorry for the little off topic talk, but i'm also here to thank the guys that helped earlier. 

Still not sure about this cw... reminds me of an old banana. 

It's gonna be a game time decision for me.

Back
Top Bottom