Adidas NMD thread

I'm just wondering how come most people get spinning wheel when they try to ATC and some people can get it in their cart and check out?

has any one ever had the shoe add to bag after it spun for a long time?
I don't think this is possible. Assuming you are using chrome, right click the page > inspect. Then click on the console tab. You should see a 403 Forbidden error on the add to cart url meaning it didn't go through. I think it just spins forever.

First time trying for limited sneakers on ADC.. I got to the OG white page, clicked add to bag and it's just spinning for 10+ minutes. Do I wait or reload the page?

Grey City Socks 190

Black City Socks 170

mean.gif

I'm just wondering how come most people get spinning wheel when they try to ATC and some people can get it in their cart and check out?

Might be the internet speed.

Wish I had my google fiber already. So ready to get rid of this weak *** time warner cable

I don't think this is possible. Assuming you are using chrome, right click the page > inspect. Then click on the console tab. You should see a 403 Forbidden error on the add to cart url meaning it didn't go through. I think it just spins forever.
so we have to refresh?

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
:frown:

Back
Top Bottom