Adidas NMD thread

thats why they know they can do it, because it still sells regardless 
mean.gif
 I don't know how they still have any accounts 
i'm thinking as long as they arent competing with adidas prices they got the green light to charge us no vaseline prices

i think they should be made to charge retail prices or lose their account. 

they are being straight greedy and adidas should do something.

someone hit up wex
good ol MSRP

Yeah, imagine they can do that openly. I'm sure backdooring rare sneakers is a no brainer.
The Guy from Oneness is actually on NT and follows the threads.

I vented one time in here about them and He/They came on NT and replied back

They be watching 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
There's no rule that says Oneness can't set their own prices.

MSRP = manufacturers SUGGESTED retail price

Oneness is wack for their markup but they're not gonna lose any accounts over it.

There's no rule that says Oneness can't set their own prices.

MSRP = manufacturers SUGGESTED retail price

Oneness is wack for their markup but they're not gonna lose any accounts over it.
Maybe Adidas is not strict and doesn't care.

But some companies are strict about this, and don't allow anyone to set prices above nor below.

adidas probably doesn't care all that much about boutiques setting their own prices, they most likely care that their own flagship stores are selling it at the correct MSRP and maybe slightly care that none of these stores are selling early or backdooring all pairs.

The thing is, boutiques probably are welcome to set their own prices, but a lot of them follow MSRP otherwise they'll lose a lot of fan base and customers for overcharging and beating locals which in return would be bad business and possibly lose the shop. 

For yeezys adidas cracks down on the nonsense though. I'm not 100% sure on up charging but selling early is a no no.

They don't care about up charging, stores are allowed to set their own prices.

They definitely care about backdooring & early sales though.

Well Adidas cracked down on RRS for people being able to buy Ultra Boost for like $125 shipped.  Now you can't use promo codes like before, I would go ham.  Now you only get the 10% VIP discount but you can't stack discount codes like before.  

RRS says my multicolored 2.0 is backordered until 10/4. The shoes release on 7/27. does that mean this is a limited release or is RRS screwing up?

RRS says my multicolored 2.0 is backordered until 10/4. The shoes release on 7/27. does that mean this is a limited release or is RRS screwing up?
Guess it depends on when you ordered.  Called yesterday and both my multi's and navy ones will be shipped August 1st.  

Thanks. I'm digging the look, but not the color. Hopefully the colorways we've seen Pharrell wear release soon as well. 
Yeah, I'll hold out.  I won't bite the hype bullet and grab the yellow ones.  The black ones are pretty nice.  

Back
Top Bottom