Adidas NMD thread

How did they end up doing it, just put them on the shelves next day?

They didn't make it to the floor. And I can confirm they def sold to employees bc one of my homies got blessed a pair. He basically had to go. Employee did the transaction. He walks out w an empty bag. And he gets the shoes later this week. Inside job style.

They didn't make it to the floor. And I can confirm they def sold to employees bc one of my homies got blessed a pair. He basically had to go. Employee did the transaction. He walks out w an empty bag. And he gets the shoes later this week. Inside job style.
Glad i didn't end up going out there but hopefully it'll be more cleaned up next release. Was it the crowd that was too rowdy that got them kicked?

Damn if all 7 BAIT stores are getting them, I guess majority of the stock is going to the boutiques.  
SJS has like 6-8 pairs per size for their online release right now. That's not a bad inventory for these. I would expect stores to have at least 3+ FSR per store since Adidas is not selling a single pair 

for some reason I thought you were in ny
based on what he said not the next day, the Monday after the drop. My guess would've been Tuesday
laugh.gif
haha nah... I'm located in the pacific northwest.

can you be my homie who knows other homies that knows Adidas homies?

Back
Top Bottom