Adidas NMD thread

yup. But if you're like me who struck out on all 3 during RD, and don't wanna fork up $300+, then paying $240 one time is not as bad. But the fact that a boutique shop is the one charging above retail makes me not want to be a regular customer/supporter.
I struck out on all 3 on RD and I also will not pay $300+

However, $240 form a retailer is EFD up.

you can't even combine shipping....

I've been blessed with everything I want in this world; Not having a couple of over-priced NMD's is not the end of anything...

Last edited:

you can't even combine shipping....
Kith refused to combine my shipping too 
mean.gif

Passing on the Pharrell's

I've seen like 3-4 diff colors already that look better then Yellow
Me too.  I like to get a few opinions from people with decent fashion sense before I go all out to cop a limited release...and this one has been met with universal laughter at how silly this shoe looks.  

Interesting thing is the other colors and the japanese versions look pretty damn good.  There's something about that combo of Huma Rac and the neon yellow that reminds people of a banana or the Bumblebee Man from the Simpsons. 

Me too.  I like to get a few opinions from people with decent fashion sense before I go all out to cop a limited release...and this one has been met with universal laughter at how silly this shoe looks.  

Interesting thing is the other colors and the japanese versions look pretty damn good.  There's something about that combo of Huma Rac and the neon yellow that reminds people of a banana or the Bumblebee Man from the Simpsons. 

The yellows would be so dope if it weren't for the writing across the top. The kanji versions look so much better. It's like asian tattoos in America. If you don't know what it says, it just looks pretty :lol: I'll also be passing this weekend, there are much better NMDs coming up.

The yellows would be so dope if it weren't for the writing across the top. The kanji versions look so much better. It's like asian tattoos in America. If you don't know what it says, it just looks pretty
laugh.gif
I'll also be passing this weekend, there are much better Jordan V Metallics coming Out.
Fixed 
happy.gif

There is 1 error :
  1. An item (Pharrell Williams X Adidas Consortium Human Race NMD) in your cart is no longer available in this quantity. You cannot proceed with your order until the quantity is adjusted.

There is 1 error :

1. An item (Pharrell Williams X Adidas Consortium Human Race NMD) in your cart is no longer available in this quantity. You cannot proceed with your order until the quantity is adjusted.
Those ugly things about to be $$$$$$. Sites randomly releasing for resellers too

Last edited:
I was thinking about waking up really early for the online releases but are they going to be slain by bots?

i mean, do you need to ask?
I've never bothered to try and get NMDs before and wasn't sure if they were crazy hard to get or what. It also sounds like quite a few people aren't crazy about the yellow Pharrell model so I thought maybe there was a chance.

I've never bothered to try and get NMDs before and wasn't sure if they were crazy hard to get or what. It also sounds like quite a few people aren't crazy about the yellow Pharrell model so I thought maybe there was a chance.
No chance. Many people just buy to resell and not to wear since there is $$ to be made.

if you're swift and pay attention some of the other PK NMDs are attainable but i'd assume a release as limited as this is pretty much impossible

Back
Top Bottom