Adidas NMD thread

Had no chance on these human race today. On the positive side walked in and copped another city sock for retail and one of them white joints with writing on them too

I am about to purchase my first pair of NMDs. I am speding quite a bit so just wanted to know what the durability is like. I know the original Ultra Boost had flimsy undersoles which were then beefed up with the continental rubber. Are the undersoles of NMDs just as beefy or do they wear down pretty fast? Your help is much appreciated. 

so I must be the only one catching L's then 
laugh.gif
just hit my number next time, you know it 

I am about to purchase my first pair of NMDs. I am speding quite a bit so just wanted to know what the durability is like. I know the original Ultra Boost had flimsy undersoles which were then beefed up with the continental rubber. Are the undersoles of NMDs just as beefy or do they wear down pretty fast? Your help is much appreciated. 
Better off with ultra boost bro...

If you're spending "That" kinda money on one pair.

Just use that and get a couple pairs of ultras.

IMO Ultras are supreme and will always be better than NMD

Better off with ultra boost bro...

If you're spending "That" kinda money on one pair.

Just use that and get a couple pairs of ultras.

IMO Ultras are supreme and will always be better than NMD
Thanks for the help. I already have two pairs of UBs that I love. But, I love the look of NMDs. But I will be putting them in rotation and wearing like 2-3x a week. Only for daily walking not running or anything. Is the undersole of NMDs really that bad?

Thanks for the help. I already have two pairs of UBs that I love. But, I love the look of NMDs. But I will be putting them in rotation and wearing like 2-3x a week. Only for daily walking not running or anything. Is the undersole of NMDs really that bad?
TBH its not bad at all.

But its likely you're paying resale.

For comfort UB >>>>

For looks its actually a tie.

But as for wealking and chilling. Both are perfect but UB is more comfortable.

I guess best way to put it is you're more paying for the look.

Me personally i'm terrible. I have tons of NMD (No PK BTW) andi find myself always always opting to wear UB's lmfao

Last edited:
I got my vapours in today also from kith and i keep staring at them thinking how much more grey they actually look. The lighting definitely makes them look more tan-ish. I thought i was the only one who was underwhelmed.

No they are definitely tan beige. Not a hint of grey.

Back
Top Bottom