Adidas NMD thread

well so much for the NMD restock tomorrow lol the links just got tweeted out by Adidas Alerts. I don't think a lot of people knew about that until now...or if they did they were keeping it secret. 

Just noticed on the actual page they have this warning:

AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Due to the hype surrounding this epic release and the limited pairs available, this shoe is sure to sell out in seconds. Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding.

They always have this?

Last edited:

well so much for the NMD restock tomorrow lol the links just got tweeted out by Adidas Alerts. I don't think a lot of people knew about that until now...or if they did they were keeping it secret. 

Just noticed on the actual page they have this warning:

AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Due to the hype surrounding this epic release and the limited pairs available, this shoe is sure to sell out in seconds. Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding.

They always have this?
they need that info for all hyped releases. give people honest expectations.

Is the NMD PK release tomorrow @ footaction online only?

Plenty of stores in my area have been getting them in. I'd check a bunch of local spots just to see. They disappear by the time word really gets out unless someone is looking out for you

Lol see, I told y'all people didn't know about tomorrow. Maybe I made it worse by saying that earlier haha good luck y'all 

You pretty much have almost no chance on Eastbay and Footaction going manual. It's been advertised enough on Twitter and Instagram. Most bots and auto cart checkouts will eat them up in seconds if the websites don't crash within 15-20 seconds. I'm sure a few might get lucky but otherwise I doubt many on here will eat.

Adding to cart is not the problem with these footsites. It's checking out. They are usually sold out by the time you try to checkout. Since Eastbay doesn't have a physical store, I presume Footaction is the only place getting them in store. There are very few physical Footactions in the Bay Area and those who get them will probably sell out within 30 minutes of opening. Even Fairfield Footaction (not too much traffic as it is a bit outside the Bay Area) sold out super quick when these PK Japan and French Beige were first released. Don't know if Daly City or Richmond even got them in store.

Last edited:

Journey Backordered changed to: 

Jul 14th

Jul 23rd

Aug 2nd

mean.gif

I'm bout to cancel this order n go back to Champs!

FYI

Call Journey's and they will give you a $20 Gift card since the Item got backordered a 3rd time to Aug 2nd

1-888-324-6356
I tried calling and asking for the gift card after complaining it was backordered again. All I got was excuses from the woman on the phone saying she doesn't know "why" it was backordered again and wasn't aware of any gift cards being rewarded.

She told me that many orders have been fulfilled in a FCFS order based on order no. and mines just hasn't been fulfilled yet. She also claimed she was not aware of Journey's canceling any orders. Only customers could request that. Complete bs.

Also, asked why I didn't get any back ordered updates from Journey's and she said she was "unsure why" as well. Thinking about canceling my order. **** Journey's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom