Adidas NMD thread

Don't worry guys. Eastbay didn't release them and my ATC service failed on both. Although, it succeeded for some. It was either bot or enjoy the L.

Even for bots users, there are very few success....they all are complaining too
wink.gif

I only manage to cart the black japan, and that's even a PURE LUCK. Hopefully I get shipping confirmation. Until then, move on....

wink.gif

I only manage to cart the black japan, and that's even a PURE LUCK. Hopefully I get shipping confirmation. Until then, move on....
word to have a chance with bots you have to probably run like 50 different accounts and pray 1 or 2 hit 

wink.gif

if you only managed to cart, how are you expecting a shipping confirmation?

Footaction dropped some today?

That's why it was so hard to get my foams!? Lol

How's there confirmation? I haven't got an email. Placed the order. First time ordering from them because I thought my $20 would work toward the foams

edit: wrong thread.

FA and EB dropped Vapour Greys and Japan Greys

˅˅˅˅˅ you got me lol

Last edited:
just spoke with a Footaction rep, asking why my order was cancelled.  I was transfered to payment verification and the rep told me that the NMDs are backordered and they don't have an exact date when they are coming in.  so everyone that placed a successful order was immediately cancelled.

of course, my first question was, so why have a launch with no shoes to sell.  she said that they didn't have time to pull the shoes off the site.  also said corporate sent an email to everyone explaining the issue. 

relaunch sometime in the future

just spoke with a Footaction rep, asking why my order was cancelled.  I was transfered to payment verification and the rep told me that the NMDs are backordered and they don't have an exact date when they are coming in.  so everyone that placed a successful order was immediately cancelled.

of course, my first question was, so why have a launch with no shoes to sell.  she said that they didn't have time to pull the shoes off the site.  also said corporate sent an email to everyone explaining the issue. 

WTF....what a lame excuses and poor execution. How hard it is to pull off the launch page? Anybody else have their orders cancelled too?

That is the most epic of fails I think I have ever seen.  

In the future, other fails will study what went into this moment to learn what it means to be a good fail. 

Back
Top Bottom