Adidas NMD thread

I paid 220 resell for the japan grey. Not too bad after tax I guess.
ohwell.gif
Knowing Oneness charge $240 plus shipping, yeah not bad.

Right out of the box, I'd have to say it's a tie between the Vapor Gray and Charcoal. But that may be because, since I've got other black PK NMDs, the Japans aren't as big of a standout.
same here. and we have the same pic for kith delivery 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

just spoke with a Footaction rep, asking why my order was cancelled.  I was transfered to payment verification and the rep told me that the NMDs are backordered and they don't have an exact date when they are coming in.  so everyone that placed a successful order was immediately cancelled.

of course, my first question was, so why have a launch with no shoes to sell.  she said that they didn't have time to pull the shoes off the site.  also said corporate sent an email to everyone explaining the issue. 

relaunch sometime in the future
I don't follow.

I placed a successful order, ( multiple actually)  all released to ship.

I called in after I read this and the CS rep said that was news to him.

Anybody know what production #s look like on the Pharrells?

X got 12 pair

I need sizing suggestions. I understand the general consensus for PK NMDs is to go down 0.5.

I wear:
11 in Cream UBs
11 in Light Grey CS NMDs (thought they fit big initially but actually perfect now)
11 in 350s (But the issue is that these do fit too big so 10.5 is likely my ideal fit)

I wear 11 in most shoes, 11.5 if it's narrow.

Should I still get a 10.5 in PK NMDs?

I need sizing suggestions. I understand the general consensus for PK NMDs is to go down 0.5.

I wear:
11 in Cream UBs
11 in Light Grey CS NMDs (thought they fit big initially but actually perfect now)
11 in 350s (But the issue is that these do fit too big so 10.5 is likely my ideal fit)

I wear 11 in most shoes, 11.5 if it's narrow.

Should I still get a 10.5 in PK NMDs?
Sounds like it...

Thanks for the help. Since I struck out on all PK NMD restocks lately I think I'll just pay resale but now that means I need to get sizing right first attempt

NMDs sizing is not TTS. Ill recommend anyone that wants them to go half a size down. The shoe is so roomy, wide and big.

Opps.. I meant NMD PKs

Last edited:
NMDs sizing is not TTS. Ill recommend anyone that wants them to go half a size down. The shoe is so roomy, wide and big.
Would have to disagree with that for basically every model/variant except pk r1s... (and maybe the CS but I'm in the TTS camp)

Last edited:
For every shoe you gotta figure out your size, every model is different. Sizing is even worse then nike

I went down a full size in PK NMD from my true size. I had .5 down to start and although it was fine I like my shoes snug. I also feel the design and sock liner would be better suited for a snug fit rather than some wiggle room

I went down a full size in PK NMD from my true size. I had .5 down to start and although it was fine I like my shoes snug. I also feel the design and sock liner would be better suited for a snug fit rather than some wiggle room
yeah I bought a size 9 my regular size and its a little big. should of bought an 8.5 or 8.

Back
Top Bottom