Adidas NMD thread

Got my shipping confirmation from Xhibition for my NMDs! Got nervous for a sec.

Last edited:

Same here.  Hopefully today.  Seems like a lot of people already received tracking, thought i was the only one still waiting.
Still waiting for mine too, nothing updated as far as order status, still "waiting to be packed" or whatever it says.

Got shipping confirmation from offspring and just read that their courier charges $53 for customs
That brings the total to $278
SMH

It's the weekend I would wait , my order still hasn't updated from when I placed it before the drop, I know others who have so wait on it
Any way to check an order placed through guest checkout?

Last edited:
1st post here, big doubt: i'm from Brazil, and today Adidas launched on their site the UB LTD in Black CW. And March is the expected time of the release of NMD OG. As far as i know the NMD will be limited around here, and the prices should be something close to 175$, and the UB costs 200$. Which one would you guys cop? I'm thinking of getting the UB and uncaged it, cause i like the clean look of it. And i'm waiting impatiently for the NMD, and don't have the certain that i'll be able to buy one. HELP!

1st post here, big doubt: i'm from Brazil, and today Adidas launched on their site the UB LTD in Black CW. And March is the expected time of the release of NMD OG. As far as i know the NMD will be limited around here, and the prices should be something close to 175$, and the UB costs 200$. Which one would you guys cop? I'm thinking of getting the UB and uncaged it, cause i like the clean look of it. And i'm waiting impatiently for the NMD, and don't have the certain that i'll be able to buy one. HELP!
NMD resock is just a rumor at this point. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it never happens.

NMD resock is just a rumor at this point. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it never happens.
No man, the NMD didn't arrived here yet. It'll be the first release here. Their press have confirmed to March. And btw i'm having second thoughts of waiting to try to get it, or go for the UB LTD, because i've seen people complain about the quality and price of the NMD, saying that it could be a little overpriced. So, what do you guys have to say about it. Sorry for being annoying.

Last edited:
No man, the NMD didn't arrived here yet. It'll be the first release here. Their press have confirmed to March. And btw i'm having second thoughts of waiting to try to get it, or go for the UB LTD, because i've seen people complain about the quality and price of the NMD, saying that it could be a little overpriced. So, what do you guys have to say about it. Sorry for being annoying.
Comfort wise will always be ub>nmd all day.

Titolo shipping confirmation...  Glad I went with it last Friday cause I to an L on all the other sites...  

cant believe people are listing these r1's at 400$ 

makes me even saltier that my bank did me dirty on the adc drop 
tired.gif

If I could only cop 1 NMD or 1 UB, I would go for UB all day.

Just cooked on KICKZ Monaco! Can´t believe i checked out with my size although i needed couple of minutes to create an account…

Just got my order conf.

WTF of course i didnt know about kickzmonaco. I never know ****. And when I do find out its through Solelinks which welp OOS before it even loads. ****.

to those who tried their luck on overkill.

check your mail and order history on your acct. i received a payment request out of nowhere. i was just spamming the check out button during the release, and i didnt even get to check out. 

Back
Top Bottom